Cambridge diet help

Rach276

Reaction score
Can someone explain to me how this works, what it entails and how much (on average) it is?
How would I go about starting it?
Thanks girls :flower:

u need to find yr nearest Cambridge diet councilor and then go from there, heres the website to look the councilors up; https://www.cambridge-diet.com/counsellor_find.asp

I paid about £1.70 per shake, though prices vary. I had 3 a day and 3L of water a day.

I just couldnt live without going out on a saturday night and not drinking with my mates and sticking to water!

i just looked it up on there website and nope not whilst bfing, because we need more protein, veg and fruit ect... not suppose to have less than 1500 when bfing, and the cambridge is something stupid like less than 500! x

lol, dont worry, my first thought was mmm cambridge then :cry: when i cudnt do it! im guna try slimming world!

if u have some specific questions hun just give me a pm

Lou
xxx

have u tried www.minimins.com its a great site that has a forum just for ppl on cambridge diet, great inspirational stories. im starting CD soon, and it will be £40 a week, thats 3 shakes or soups a day. The weight drops off, which is good to get u going

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->