Came back.....confused?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lola472

Reaction score
So wow, I had no idea that I no longer had any friends on BnB. I've had pretty much my world cave in the past couple of weeks. Things are finally starting to get normal again and I come back and find out the everyone thinks I called someone's mother, or their OH's sister, or reported pictures?? Really??? I don't even understand where my motivation would come from for this.
I am not at all looking to start an argument or a debate or anything about this. Because clearly everyone is entitled to their own opinions. But my FOB cheated on me, we broke up, I moved out of his house, was living with friends for a little while, and finally got to come back and live with my mom under the condition that I would look into adoption for my baby. I met with the adoption counselor today. I haven't even been online BnB...a long time. Maybe the 24-25th because I haven't had consistent internet in forever.
It was cool to come on here and get the support. And I did meet some very cool people. And- obviously- I met some not so cool people too. But that's what's been going on. I didn't and totally wouldn't call or message someone's parent- especially someone I have never met- and wreck their world. That sucks and I'm sorry that happened to you.
Admin never cancelled my profile or anything but I doubt I'm really going to feel comfortable posting on here anymore. It hurts to have people say things like that about you, especially when I have never hurt anyone on here. But given my shitty world lately- this is just par for the course.
Good luck with your pregnancies gals!

Vaguely know what you're on about, but must have missed the 'blame game'. People like to speculate, I'm sure no one meant to offend you. Sorry to hear things have been a bit messy and horrible for you at the moment, hope things pick up :hug:

sorry to hear hun think teen pregnancy can run high on hormones? i hope you get sorted soon and get real friends to stand by you everyone else not worth the hassle hun x

sorry to hear about the hell your going through i am so sorry to hear of it all and that your mum's pushing you towards adoption thats just not nice :( huge hugs xx

Sorry things have been so bad for you lately :hugs: things will get better.

I honestly don't know who did everything, and I won't point any fingers. I'm sorry things have been so crappy for you lately. :(

I hope things get better. :flow:

Thanks- and I don't want to stir up anything old at all. I figure things are bound to go up from here for me. I mean they pretty much have to. I think that adoption is a good option for some people, I just don't know if I am one of those people.

And Chrissy- you are so close! Good luck on your labor and delivery! I know you are excited about your little guy!

Well he is YOUR baby, not your moms. So if you truly feel it isn't the option for you, then don't choose it. :flow:

Thank you! I'm so excited, I cant wait until I finally meet him! :flow:

You are so right! I feel like I'm stuck in between a rock and a hard place and I'm the only one in the world that wants this baby. But I think I just really need to spend some time thinking.....
And yeah- oh I bet he will be so cute!!! I was wrong about my guess when you put up the poll though. I think I guessed yesterday. Oh well.

I really hope everything gets better for you hun, Im sorry bout all the negativity :hugs:

I knew something wasn't right about everyone accusing you.

....I'm sorry about everything that has happened recently to you though. I hope you choose what is best for you, and not what your mother wants. You have lots of time to figure out what YOU want. I'm here for ya and on fb too :D

It has been a long couple of days.. If you wanna PM me I'll explain what happened with the blame game getting started as I directly talked to one girl who was "messed" with. I appologize for it being a bit hectak when you got back but it really was a drama filled couple of days.. :wacko:

I can tell it was a little chaotic. And yeah I'll definitely message you. It's cool. I'm not upset with anyone I just wanted to set the record straight, I guess. Too much has happened that one more thing is just another one to add to the pile!

Can I just ask you a quick question? We are from the same general area in SC and from your scan pic I seen you go to Piedmont OB/GYN. You mentioned how they gave you a CD with your scan pics yet they told me they don't give out CDs unless its from a 3D scan between 28/32 weeks which they charge extra for and it isn't covered by insurance. How did you get them to give you one?! My friend really wanted one!

I thought this was weird too! I seen out of your OH's 30 friends hes friends with about 8 people I went to school with, but they don't know him at all? You should warn him about adding random people! There are some freaky people out there.

I hope you get things figured out with the whole adoption thing :flower:

Just remember that if it's not ok it's not the end yet. Keep your chin up everything will work itself out.

I hope everyone who comments on this is being positive and understanding, cause she really need it! :hugs:

Don't let this make you want to leave BnB, I think maybe sometimes when this has been happening a lot it's easy for people to "blame" someone if something doesn't seem quite right,I hope things get better for you. xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"