Came back.....confused?

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh right sorry didn't know was looking at screen name lol

Can we all not gang up on eachother?

She got accused. Maybe people were wrong, maybe they were right. Who knows for sure? Lets not make this a big fight between everyone because the OP wasnt trying to make this a fight.

i'm not ganging up on anyone i have no idea whats going on and came to give my sympathy on hard stuff she's enduring

She got accused. Maybe people were wrong, maybe they were right. Who knows for sure? Lets not make this a big fight between everyone because the OP wasnt trying to make this a fight.

Thankyou, well said. Well, no one really ganged up on anyone, no one tried to hurt anyone on purpose, except for the person that told Ally's mum about her pregnancy and told Autumns SIL about them TTC.

yes i know my history and googled the name seen it as a film but couldn't fina lola in it?

No her actual name not her screen name, I don't want to give too much of the OP's info out.

First name, or first and last.. Cause i have the same first name. So the whole witch thing would be an insult...

Both actually :)

Oh, interesting.

Never meant the witch thing as an insult, just thought it was a funny coincidence that she said witch hunt given the persons name. :flower:

Thankyou, well said. Well, no one really ganged up on anyone, no one tried to hurt anyone on purpose, except for the person that told Ally's mum about her pregnancy and told Autumns SIL about them TTC.

I know but its coming honestly. This wholeee thread is screaming it :haha:

I see this thread going way down hill. Why don't we stop while we're ahead? :flow:

xD My advice is for people to get a life. If people had more of a life, NONE of this would have happened.

xD My advice is for people to get a life. If people had more of a life, NONE of this would have happened.

I'm not even going to comment. :coffee:

I agree Chrissy, these posts never go anywhere. People just throw in their two cents about the situation, and everyones opinion is different so really, it doesn't make the situation any better.

I agree Chrissy, these posts never go anywhere. People just throw in their two cents about the situation, and everyones opinion is different so really, it doesn't make the situation any better.

Its the truth honestly.
Who messages someones mom, or sister in law unless their desperate for attention ?

Even though were in the "Teenage pregnancy" section doesnt mean we need to act like children

:coffee:

Well... There will always be trolls on the Internet. Its just the way it is. Definitely sucks but all we can do is support each other and help each other get over these hard times. :flow:

We can't let the crappy few ruin it for us all. Do we really want to let some low lifes, we will never meet or care for get the best of us? ;)

We are just giving them more attention by dragging things on. Lets just be there for the girls who need us and whoever did those horrible things will get hit twice as hard by karma.

whoever this girl lynne is idk if you've read OUR rules but unless you're going advice or good comments no one wants you here. It's disrespectful to come onto teen pregnancy if you aren't a teen mom or someone offering genuine advice! Thank you.

Its the truth honestly.
Who messages someones mom, or sister in law unless their desperate for attention ?
A low life obviously but what are you accomplishing by saying this? Nothing. We should just drop it, because this is obviously a touchy subject that causes us girls to but heads and argue. We can't let every bad thing blow up and keep it dragging on for weeks ykwim? :flow:

Its the truth honestly.

I just don't like how you try and make out that its a joke when its completely not at all.

Its the truth honestly.
A low life obviously but what are you accomplishing by saying this? Nothing. We should just drop it, because this is obviously a touchy subject that causes us girls to but heads and argue. We can't let every bad thing blow up and keep it dragging on for weeks ykwim? :flow:

Oh I know. Lmfao. Then people should tell people to stop the prolonging the drama and quit making threads about it. :flower:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"