Came back.....confused?

Status
Not open for further replies.
why is that funny? isn't that what its like, i'm not a teen mum or pregnant but i know being online there is alot of it.

why is that funny? isn't that what its like, i'm not a teen mum or pregnant but i know being online there is alot of it.

No just the that Ops name is the same as a character from The Crucible.

Every heard of the Salem witch trials? Well the crucible is about it so its funny you say witch hunt.

yes i know my history and googled the name seen it as a film but couldn't fina lola in it?

witch hunts are very common online xx

Everyone has balls over the internet.

Some people have nothing better to do, I guess... I'd rather just be there to support people not call them out :hugs:

I think its a fair question to ask why her scan pics have no name or even show her due date and why they are printed when a girl even asked about how she got a cd in the first place and as of yet there is no answer? :shrug:

LOLOLOLOL. I would have to print scan pictures to because I got a cd as well.

witch hunts are very common online xx

Everyone has balls over the internet.

Some people have nothing better to do, I guess... I'd rather just be there to support people not call them out :hugs:

I think its a fair question to ask why her scan pics have no name or even show her due date and why they are printed when a girl even asked about how she got a cd in the first place and as of yet there is no answer? :shrug:

Tbh, she's watching a movie she rented from RedBox lol I was talking to her earlier, she doenst have to stay on BnB 24/7..

I can tell it was a little chaotic. And yeah I'll definitely message you. It's cool. I'm not upset with anyone I just wanted to set the record straight, I guess. Too much has happened that one more thing is just another one to add to the pile!

Well I hope Skye explained it - if not, pm me and I'll explain as well.

Sorry, its been hard for everyone, extremely sorry. :dohh:

If you get THAT bothered by the internet, it might be time to step away from the computer and enjoy life a little bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back