Came back.....confused?

Status
Not open for further replies.
mmmmm yumm! i want to go to chick fil a and get a bananna pie shake or something like that

Duuuude. I could go for some Five Guys. :)

One time, one of my friends posted on facebook that they had eaten Five Guys for dinner. So, being a smartass I posted back 'Ok, Jeffrey Dahmer' and they posted back 'Stop being such a pervert. It's sick.' Wtf? I'm assuming she doesn't know who Jeffrey Dahmer is... :dohh: :rofl:

Lol Cari do you mean Guy feiri?! :)

Nope, 5 Guys Burgers and Fries. BEST burgers around, sorry to be posting pictures of food in a pregnancy section :haha:

https://farm2.static.flickr.com/1290/1022809293_7101713e59.jpg

Nooooooooooooo! I have Mirena :thumbup:

Thank baby jesus for mirena!!! lol. Buut I have to wait to get on it untill Im over breast feeding :cry: No :sex: for me after pregnancy. OH obviously has magical :spermy:

Why do you have to wait til you're done BFing? I was under the impression that it was safe to use while BFing.

It's definitely the best thing ever though, my "periods" last like 2 days and are suuuuuuuper light :dance:

Thank baby jesus for mirena!!! lol. Buut I have to wait to get on it untill Im over breast feeding :cry: No :sex: for me after pregnancy. OH obviously has magical :spermy:

Why do you have to wait til you're done BFing? I was under the impression that it was safe to use while BFing.

It's definitely the best thing ever though, my "periods" last like 2 days and are suuuuuuuper light :dance:

Doctor told me no birth control till I switched to formula :shrug: I asked because I really just want to get on it cause OH is naughty :haha: and I dont wanna get pregnant and have an infant. lol

Doctor told me no birth control till I switched to formula :shrug: I asked because I really just want to get on it cause OH is naughty :haha: and I dont wanna get pregnant and have an infant. lol

Weird, usually its just estrogen that is the problem, which is why BFing mom's get the mini-pill. Mirena only has progestogen.

Boo. I tell lame jokes. bahahahaahah. :rofl:

& five guys give you SOOO many fries. Literally, it's like a brown bag full.

Weird, usually its just estrogen that is the problem, which is why BFing mom's get the mini-pill. Mirena only has progestogen.

:haha: Well my doctor is kinda slow. He tells me alot of things. :dohh:

I WANT that burger and all of those fries!!!! :o can someone send me some!?

mmmmm yumm! i want to go to chick fil a and get a bananna pie shake or something like that

Interesting fact for you, have you ever had the 'Chick-fil-A Special Sauce?' Back before I moved, the special sauce originated in my hometown. The guy owned a couple of local chickfila resturaunts and made the first sauce in his kitchen. For years it was only available at my local ones-- until chickfila bought the recipe a few years ago. until all the chickfila's got it, I refused to eat at any other chickfila's. :haha:
& if you've never had it, the next time you go, ask them for the special sauce. they all have it now, and it's delicious. :thumbup:

Is it weird that when I just read over my post about the interesting (or not so interesting?) fact about chick-fil-a all I could think about was how it reminded me of spongebob, and the guy who made the special sauce was hiding the 'secret formuler' from plankton?

Oddly, it also just reminded me of Good Burger. Home of the Good Burger. Can I take your order?

Is it weird that when I just read over my post about the interesting (or not so interesting?) fact about chick-fil-a all I could think about was how it reminded me of spongebob, and the guy who made the special sauce was hiding the 'secret formuler' from plankton?

Oddly, it also just reminded me of Good Burger. Home of the Good Burger. Can I take your order?

yesssssssss this made my night :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back