• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Came back.....confused?

Status
Not open for further replies.
And Im sorry Skye I couldnt keep your secret any longer. They were catching on. You OBVIOUSLY stuff your shirt to make yourself look pregnant. and you photoshop your pics.

I KNEW IT! :thumbup: :haha:

I would love to be on BnB longer but my contractions suck and they hurt really bad! :(

God I wish girls. Sadly I have these horrible painful contractions like every freaking night. It's torture.... :brat:

I would love to be on BnB longer but my contractions suck and they hurt really bad! :(

:dust::dust::dust: now go have some sex, eat some curry,
and walk BITCH :rofl: I'm just kidding!! But seriously, just pop him out so I can see this beautiful baby!!

And Im sorry Skye I couldnt keep your secret any longer. They were catching on. You OBVIOUSLY stuff your shirt to make yourself look pregnant. and you photoshop your pics.

:blush::blush::blush: how could you ;)
Andrea just don't tell my mom!!! Shed kill me if she knew I was faking it :haha:

She might call the cops on you :rofl:

:shrug: probably!! :haha: or be like "why the hell have I spent all of this money on a baby that isn't even coming?!?"

Andrea just don't tell my mom!!! Shed kill me if she knew I was faking it :haha:

Well I hope she realizes after your pregnant a couple years :haha:
DOn't worry!! I paye the doctors off so she thinks that I'm just a weird one who never has the baby. LOL

Well I hope she realizes after your pregnant a couple years :haha:
DOn't worry!! I paye the doctors off so she thinks that I'm just a weird one who never has the baby. LOL

LIKE THAT WOMAN WHO WAS PREGNANT FOR LIKE 30 YEARS?!?! thats crazy ishhh man. lololol

:thumbup: exactly. He just grows slower so when I have him he'll be like 5 years old

0.o I would not wanna be prego that long!

Yuck me either.. That'd be so horrible.. :wacko: this reminded me though!! My aunt was a twin, they didn't know though, and when she was like 40 she had a brain injury and got a brain scan and guess what she had in there!! FREAKING TEETH!!!!! like 4 of them!

ICKYYY!!! That happens alot. Like babies will have boils with like bones and shit.. Ewww Im getting creeped out lmao

ICKYYY!!! That happens alot. Like babies will have boils with like bones and shit.. Ewww Im getting creeped out lmao

Lol it's definitely weird!!! :wacko: I guess that I could have some weird second body inside of me eh ;) oh shit maybe it ISNT a baby and is my twin !! :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back