Came Off The Pill Today

20YR 1ST BABY

Mother to 1 TTC #2
Reaction score
So my life has changed drastically in the last 2 years. I have a new partner. It is crazy I know but I only met him properly on 2/7/15! We officially became a couple on 7/7. It literally is a fairy tail and I never ever believed anything like this could ever happen but he's amazing! We have spent almost every day together ever since we first met and we had became so broody within about a week! We put a date on it strait away! August 2016. I already have my Son Elliott who's 4 from my previous relationship but my new partner Danny doesn't have any children yet. He is so so good with my Ell! It's so heart warming to see the love between them and it's made me love Danny even more. In the last week we've both been mentioning how August is toooo far! How desperate we both are to have a family together. To set our life strait up. Kept thinking we should wait because it's so soon, but if you know you wana spend the rest of your life together what's the point in waiting right?! So last night we came to the mutaul agreement that today I come off my contraceptive pill 😁😁!! We are going to have a baby!! Honestly so proud to have him and to eventually carry our child ❤️

Wow that's a big font lol!!

It is so exciting being in NTNP since I only moved to this forum yesterday too.

Ok.....I'm going to say it and I'm sorry......if you only got together 4 weeks ago I think it is a bit soon. I met my partner in dec 2008 and we were living together by Jan 2009 and engaged by April. I was so in love and it was a real whirlwind romance BUT it was the honeymoon period. These feelings change. We are still together and married now but my goodness there has been some hard times and we've almost split. A baby so early in the relationship would have been crazy for us.

But, only you can decide what's best. And if it's what you both want then no one else matters. I just wanted to put my story out there because we started out feeling very similar in the relationship.

Wow that's a big font lol!!

It is so exciting being in NTNP since I only moved to this forum yesterday too.

Ok.....I'm going to say it and I'm sorry......if you only got together 4 weeks ago I think it is a bit soon. I met my partner in dec 2008 and we were living together by Jan 2009 and engaged by April. I was so in love and it was a real whirlwind romance BUT it was the honeymoon period. These feelings change. We are still together and married now but my goodness there has been some hard times and we've almost split. A baby so early in the relationship would have been crazy for us.

But, only you can decide what's best. And if it's what you both want then no one else matters. I just wanted to put my story out there because we started out feeling very similar in the relationship.

Dont apologise for your opinion ever hunny 😁 I'm actually really curious for others opinions on it, because I know if someone said the same thing to me id prob tell them they are crazy! 😂
It's really hard to explain, obviously getting my point across in writing ain't easy at the best of times and I didn't exactly do well at school lol but.. I have got a a little boy from a previous relationship. I was with his dad from 2005-2010 he left me while I was pregnant. We got bk together once baby was born and tried to stay a family but we had hated each other but this feeling I have with Danny I have never ever felt. Makes me question if I ever even loved my first partner or it just became my life because it came familiar like a habit. I never even wanted anymore kids. Never thought I'd want to do it all over again but the minute I met him it was like I just knew! Believe me I know it sounds crazy we've had that conversation ourself. We have his mums blessing and that is really important to me and she's a good woman with morals. It's reassures me how positive Danny is about us spending our life together. Also have just received a text message after he left for work telling me to get my ring size checked 🙊🙈 omg! My best friend of over 20hrs has also given her blessing and she's always cautious of everyone! She told me she has every faith in this being a forever thing.
I'm glad everything pulled through for you! I understand even the best of relationships are rocky and I know there will be ups and downs along the way x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->