Can’t help but worry I hate FRERs now

CC94

Reaction score
Hi all.

I tested the 8th and got a surprise BFP, very clear on two Frer.

Retested two days later (10th) and that Frer was so faint I panicked and bought out Walmart!

the first response RAPID RESULT, the clear blue easy, clear blue digital and cheapies were all nice dark enough lines that same day! Tried a frer again and so so faint still!

tested again the today (11th) and see a beautiful progression on the other brands, but the Frer is PITIFUL

What in the world

ETA: Amazon has many reviews of women with the same experience as me, however mine were not purchased from amazon. Must be a product issue. That made me feel much better.

ETA: hook affect was tested out, that was not the issue.

42666976-2C67-4A99-992C-B8EFC154E149.jpeg 63805E58-8F08-46A4-BF8B-EF0640D8B86A.jpeg 782C3917-00F0-438A-B2EE-FB5A89DE5275.jpeg

Last edited:
You've got great lines on a lot of different tests now, I'd ignore the frers, they're obviously a dodgy batch. Try not to worry. The first response rapid results arent as sensitive as frers so it's great that you've got such a strong line on the rapid results. Step away from the tests before you drive yourself crazy x

Lines look great congratulations.

Thank you everyone!! I really need to just relax and stop testing

Though every time a rational thought pops up in my head the “what if” scenarios start replaying 8-[

Wow those other tests are so dark,congratulations on ur bfp....I am not a fan of fr anyway but lately they have been messing so many people about I wouldn’t waste my money on them,honestly hun,go by progression on everything else and step away from the fr lol xx

#-o:roll:
Wow those other tests are so dark,congratulations on ur bfp....I am not a fan of fr anyway but lately they have been messing so many people about I wouldn’t waste my money on them,honestly hun,go by progression on everything else and step away from the fr lol xx
Thank you!! I feel so ashamed of how much more money I handed over to them, I’m definitely done with fr now - this has been unreasonable

Uuugggghhhh I know!!! I’ve done a few more of each kind and they’re all dark, except the frers are hardly budging!! All different stores, I contacted them they’re sending me 30$ coupon

Thought I’d update, I’m still not quite sure how far along I am, no more than six weeks, but I don’t think I’m there (wasn’t charting or paying attention) - but I’m now feeling properly pregnant (this being #4!) so I went and added both types of dollar tree tests to my arsenal

I’ve found countless threads in 2020 (googling) of women discussing the same issue. Some ladies even tested multiple frers in the same urine sample and got wildly different results on each -.- must be a US manufacturing issue? Idk.

ugh

View attachment 1080058

View attachment 1080060 View attachment 1080062

963AF16B-760C-4CAA-9BCB-894BF04C2446.jpeg 9BD3BC7E-0A31-4199-B99A-13C3CD99A68F.jpeg

Last edited:
For fun, drank a bunch of water, no hold and frer (same box) is darker - cheapie slightly lighter - It’s the frers around here. ](*,)

View attachment 1080070

27AD12B9-B1CB-4D62-8109-4B32A1519661.jpeg

These science experiments are awesome! Try diluting your urine with water for the next FRER!

J
These science experiments are awesome! Try diluting your urine with water for the next FRER!
i have actually tried that and it was almost bfn , the full concentrate one I dipped from that same box was still faint :-=

when those vouchers get here I’ll be sure to do more, thanks to feeling miserable I am actually quite enjoying this. Seriously have some ic’s arriving today to lay with too O:) What’s wrong with me? :rolleyes:

I'd be making a complaint to first response! The darkness of your lines compared to the frer is shocking! Loving how dark your other tests are :)

I'd be making a complaint to first response! The darkness of your lines compared to the frer is shocking! Loving how dark your other tests are :)
I actually did email them and they’re sending me two Full product price vouchers at least lol I will be curious to see how those lines turn up as I should be about 7-9 weeks by then :-k

ETA I’m 24 weeks now and never got those vouchers :haha:

Last edited:
Another new box from another store in another town. Same sample. I just can not get a dark frer! ](*,)

4265DFEF-B514-465C-9A5D-9E55D4229978.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->