Can a 14 year old get married?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well come on now, if this was two years ago then when she was 12 he was only 19.

:wacko: Not that it's must better.

If this isn't a joke, I will eat my own face.

Clearly some kid buggering around. :dohh:

I hope you don't get offended by this but speaking as a responsible adult I cannot believe you are letting your 14 year old daughter sleep with a man is wrong and illegal and since she was 12? how on earth can you justify yourself?

she is not legally old enough to have sex so no marriage shouldn't be a consideration, this is so cliche but buying things doesn't equal love, it doesn't matter how mature she is that just makes her a mature child, and how well do you know your daughter that you need strangers to tell you if she's ready or not? I'm sorry but I think what your doing is so wrong and you need to call child protection services so they can help you see why its wrong to have a 12 year old sleep with a grown man and why having him in your house is soliciting underage sex. I am horrified sorry :nope:

we are taught as children to not take things off dirty old men after all lol

Well come on now, if this was two years ago then when she was 12 he was only 19.

:wacko: Not that it's must better.

thats even worse lol! how on earth is a 12 year old mature enough to maintain a sexual relationship!!! :wacko:

I wouldn't be worrying about marriage. I would be calling the damn police! :wacko:

https://katie73.files.wordpress.com/2011/07/dont-feed-the-troll.jpg

i honestly dont think that was a troll. i think thats a 14 year old who thinks a 21 year old is in love with her. in which case we should be being supportive and guiding as mothers.

Girl, please, seek advice in someone in a position of trust outside of your situation.

i honestly dont think that was a troll. i think thats a 14 year old who thinks a 21 year old is in love with her. in which case we should be being supportive and guiding as mothers.

Girl, please, seek advice in someone in a position of trust outside of your situation.

then its a 14yr old female troll because then none of her post is true.

Personally I just think this is a thread made to ruffle up and get your blood boiling = troll. We're just feeding the person, I hope it is troll, if not :dohh:. I agree this thread should just be locked, we all new it would cause bother, it's obviously she new what kind of responses she would get.

u guyizz r jst ignornt, tru luv iz tru luv no matta wot da age!!!!

Yeah my OH is 8 years older me but I was 17 not 14 and still at 17 I had my doubts but when I was 14 I use to get hit on by guys that were like 21 i would just get like freaked out and would run to my parents :haha:

what is a troll?

In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory,[2] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[3] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion. - Wiki

this wasn't even a funny troll, troll fail!
in other news
https://www.tmz.com/2011/11/17/justin-bieber-baby-mama-text-messages/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back