Can a 14 year old get married?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could possibly date my little brothers best mate, but I think he might be 15 now. Shame!

If it was me I'd have cut his bollocks off by now, not welcomed him into my 12yo daughters bed and be dreaming of wedding bells :wacko:

But Anna, its a real relationship, they share a bedroom and all!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
Oh holy shmokes, in that case call the vicar!!

I'm 19 and wouldn't even know where to start finding a 12 year old to have sex with. I want to puke.

just came on to see this post...Wow is all I have to say. If this post is real by the time that girl 18 he will be gone because we does not like women he likes little girls.

Its obviously a troll..no reply from OP.

Who cares anyway let her do what she wants she will anyway no matter what anybody says...

I'm 18 and even i wouldn't TOUCH or look at a 14 year old in that way. Not even a 16 year old and probably not even 17 year old either. So rank. Obviously a fake post so that's not exactly worrying me, although i am worried for the mental health of the freak who made this thread up? I'll tell you what is worrying though, the people replying saying there's nothing wrong with it:sick: These people are PARENTS, does that mean they'd allow their children to be doing this? eurghhh!:dohh:

Love makes the world go around, let them marry have sex and make babies we don't know the situation but it is love

My 14 year old daughter wants to marry her 21 year old boyfriend. I know she is young but she is very mature for her age and they are a real couple. They live together with me and sleep in the same bed. Her boyfriend has a job and buys things for her. Me and my daughter have a good relationship and I am involved in her life. My daughter is responsible and has been sexually active for nearly two years, she don't get pregnant. Will they make an exception for my daughter to get married if I provide parental consent and tell them how mature she is?

Thank you for your advice.
Well if this isn't trolling then there's a problem with your parenting and seriously hope social services and the police come knocking on your door.

Your 14 year old daughter and a 21 year old man in GB (where you are from) is ILLEGAL. Sexually active for 2 years ... if with the same 'partner' 12 and 19 ... blergh!

Due to the contents of this thread discussing an adult sleeping with a minor, which is against the law I have closed the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"