Can a 14 year old get married?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Courtney Staddon (dont know if i spelled her last name right) look her up on youtube lol

Youtubed her but had to stop watching, couldn't handle her voice. Who is she though? Whys she famous? Why do people care?!

She is famous because she married a 51 year old at age 16 i think he is a music producer or something not sure and I just heard of her a couple of weeks ago

My parents have been together since my mum was 15 and my dad was 27, they've been together for 22 years now and they're still happy. I don't know if your daughter can legally marry him now, she'd probably have to wait a few years, but if they're happy together then I don't see anything wrong with it.

she married Doug Hutchinson, he was in Green Mile

My parents have been together since my mum was 15 and my dad was 27, they've been together for 22 years now and they're still happy. I don't know if your daughter can legally marry him now, she'd probably have to wait a few years, but if they're happy together then I don't see anything wrong with it.

o_O there's everything wrong with it. Just cos your parents did it doesn't make it ok. 15 and 27 is absolutely rank.

I normally say age doesn't matter but 14 and 21? Really? At 14 she is still TWO years under the age of consent and you say she's been sexually active since she was 12, making her boyfriend 19 at the time? One, that is classed as statutory rape and he can get in a lot of trouble so I doubt they'd be allowed to marry and two, what the hell does a grown man want with a child who isn't even out of high school yet? If I was her mother I would be having serious words, not wondering if they would be able to get married...

If it was me I'd have cut his bollocks off by now, not welcomed him into my 12yo daughters bed and be dreaming of wedding bells :wacko:

If it was me I'd have cut his bollocks off by now, not welcomed him into my 12yo daughters bed and be dreaming of wedding bells :wacko:

But Anna, its a real relationship, they share a bedroom and all!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Not to try to judge or anything but I dont think a 14 year old getting married is a good idea AT ALL. She's barely a teenager! And marriage isnt just two people putting a ring on each other's fingers and calling each other husband and wife... it is so much more than that.

The fact that she's been having sex since the age of 12 with a grown man... I just really dont have words for that...

In certain coountries it's legal... But in those countries, there is usually a dowry involved and not love.

sorry, back on track, young girls getting married to older men

https://www.anorak.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/doug_hutchison_courtney_alexis_stodden_wedding.jpg

<3 why judge?

:rofl: :rofl:

we love cougney.

I will never like Doug Hutchison. He stood on Mr Jingles and squished him :'(

There is no such thing as a mature relationship when you are four fucking teen. Sorry :)

Why would a grown man want to have sex with a 12 year old?! I'm 20 and I'd seriously never dream of having a relationship with a 12 year old child, OR a 14 year old :sick:

I don't even know any 14 year olds to date lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back