can any charters look at mine and shed any light please

rabbit

Reaction score
I just wondered if you ladies had any thoughts/ideas about what is going on with my cycle or if any of you are going through the same???:shrug:

thankyou x x

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/26a2a9

oooooooooooo it's just like mine. how long are your cycles normally?

indeed it is! that means both of us are wonky!:rofl:

i had an ectopic in nov, my first cycle once levels had gone right down was about 5 weeks, and this one........ well......

I only had one cycle after stopping pill before i got pregnant, that was about 30 days.

What about you?

i have pcos which is what i think causes mine, as in past when off pill i was 28-90 day cycles. Well fingers crossed this one ends soon and you get a more normal cycle. Why don't you go to the dr?x

i've been to docs and the one i've seen most recently has been a great help, i've had swabs done (they came back clear), i had blood took last thurs to test allsorts (estrogen,progesterone thyroid etc), thyroid came back fine just waiting on the others, and i've got a scan booked 14th may to see if they can find anything

I just wanted some opinions on my chart so that when they try to fob me off i can throw some questions at them. i have got hold of my hospital notes from EP when they scanned me and they say my ovaries look fine with no cysts/ adnexal (?) masses whatever they are??? x

Do you ovulate often? How long have you been TTC x

ok, i've googled adnexal masses, i know what they are now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->