Can any1 offer advice

heatherj

Mother of 2 Angels
Reaction score
needing advice is it still possible to get pregnant. . . i stopped depo injection in august and have all signs being pregnant only been 2 weeks iv took home test was negative and another yday had an ever so slight positive line i went to brook clinic they said u cant test till after 3 weeks its only been 2 so now i have 2 wait another week got impression she thought i was lying lol anyone else here got pregnant after stopping injection??:shrug::wacko:

well... i was going to say that its VERY common to get pregnancy symptoms after coming off of depo or the mini-pill, but if you got a positive test.....

I would wait for a week and see if AF shows, if not test again! good luck x

i know its so confusing i went doctors other day as pains in stomach started first thing he said was are you pregnant well i dont have a clue lol, he said felt bit swollen that was week ago . . . it will be 2 weeks weds since had sex basically iv been on these calenders it said i shouldnt do a test till 2nd november and i went brook 2day she said wait till next week as it was to early!!, iv never had this feeling since i stopping depo till now! iv been pregnant twice before ended in mc so no wat signs to look for iv got all symptoms my belly is v swollen boobs are sore, back ache, stomach ache, headaches, cant hardly stay awake anymore, the wait is a killer! thanks for reply was wondering if anyone has got pregnant after stopping the depo! just get feeling my bodies playing one nasty trick on me!

thanks for reply xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->