Can any1 see a line?

Bubbles31x

Reaction score
Can any1 see a line? Feel like I can see something vvvvvvfaint. Unless I just have really bad line eye

20210212_102924.jpg 20210212_102913.jpg

Well I took this test this afternoon and bfn. I really don't no wt is going on with my body these past few months

20210213_142803.jpg

I think I might see a shadow! Good luck hun.

Thank you everyone. These 1s are 25mui/ml the Internet cheapies are 10. I just dont no anymore. I've had sore nipples past 4 days which is something I don't normally have b4 af. I had it with last 2 pregnancies. Always something that I first notice. I just dont no anymore:shrug:

Thank you. I've got 1 test left and I'm gonna hold off till Friday ( well try) if af doesn't show. I will uplate. Fx af stays away

I couldn't wait ( I no I sed friday lol very impatient lol) but this is result from this morning

20210215_081831.jpg

I definitely see a faint line on the IC hon.
As for the other test there prob just not as sensitive. Some ICs are really sensitive.
Like 10mlu and that other test u took is probably 25mlu so u mite not have enough HCG yet for that test.

I tested with a brand similar to that at 14dpo and got a faint line where as Frer and ICs were supper dark by 14dpo.

I definitely definitely see a line on that IC.
FX its the start of a BFP sweety good luck

Thank u. Well I dont have anymore tests now so I'm just gonna have to wait which is a good thing cos if they r in the house I will use them lol. A bit of a poas addict. Wt do u reckon is best test for me to get?

I was the same, if they were in the house then I would always use them!
I would try a FRER maybe. Good luck :)

Thank you. I will buy 1 when I can get out again if af doesn't show up in the mean time. It's due Friday so just have to wait and see fx it doesn't.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->