Can anyone enlighten me on my OPKs? All ''positive'' Photos!

boobee

1 DD/Expecting No 2
Reaction score
Hi all, i've been having irregular periods since coming off the pill 6months ago so don't know when/if i'm ovulating. Can anyone tell me anything from my photo?! I'm confused as all have 2 lines. Been temping too and all have been 36.4/36.5oC so far.

Attachments

• opk.jpg
    opk.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 93
Oh my. Alright the test line needs to be as dark or darker than the comparison line. I dont see a true positive in your pic but ill look again. Test at the same time everyday. Second morning urine held for 4 hours is best (i think) someone correct me if im wrong.

so the one in the middle with a 5 is close to a positive.

You'll always have two lines. Just gotta get one that the test line is as dark, or darker than the control. It looks like you were very close to positive on the one that says 15 and again the one that says 17. Any chance you tested more than once on those days? I recommend doing that once you see a surge happening. As it can be short enough that you'll miss seeing it on the opk if you don't test more than once in a day. [Example - you test at 2pm cd15 - almost positive, test again at 8pm, positive, test again cd16 and it would probably be back to negative. It can happen quick. :shock:] Temping is a great way to back up opks as well! [Sorry if all that was confusing.]
Good luck!

According to the directions in the packet, you'll always have two lines because there's always LH in your system. The line will be as dark as the control line or darker when it's positive.

Keep testing...it'll turn positive eventually..and when it does there'll be no doubt! :)

I don't see any that look like "true" positives in your pic :nope:
But I do see some that are almost positive. I know, I was so confused when I started all of this stuff a couple of years ago.
I have attached a pic of my positive OPK from 2 yrs ago and one from today which is positive so you can see....
Hope this helps :hugs:

(The first 3 are pics of my +'s from 2 yrs ago. Last pic is from this morning.)

Attachments

• opk.jpg
    opk.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 17
  • opk2.jpg
    opk2.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 13
  • opk3.jpg
    opk3.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_2667.jpg
    IMG_2667.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 18
Thanks ladies, yeah when I see photos of actual positives I can understand where mine are lacking! I've been temping too and so far all temps are either 36.4 or 36.5oC. I usually only test once a day around 12:30 which is my lunch hour. The opk are so confusing as sometimes both lines look as dark as each other when fresh but as time goes on, it's quite clear the test line isn't as dark as the control line. I BD every other day anyway, I'll just have to see when AF arrives and look back at my tests to see if I can see a link!

Just replied to ur other thread hun, ur temping at lunch time???
That won't work
It needs to be as soon as you wake up
Thsts'll be y ur gettin flat temps

No I temp as soon as I wake around 7/7:30am. It's opk I test on a lunchtime.

I was going to start a post like this. So for an opk to be positive it has to be as dark or darker than the control line? I haven't used any yet but trying to plan ahead to know what to expect.

I was going to start a post like this. So for an opk to be positive it has to be as dark or darker than the control line? I haven't used any yet but trying to plan ahead to know what to expect.

Correct! :thumbup:I recommend wondfo off amazon! They seemed very accurate to me!

Good luck!

Lines are too light. All OPKs give a line, it has to be a line that matches in color to the original line. None of those look positive to me.

I don't know whether i ovulated or not to be honest?! I've been for blood tests and have been told today by the doctor that i have polycystic ovaries :( booked in for a fertility appointment on monday.

Oh no. So sorry it wasn't better news. Hopefully the appointment will give some answers and help get you on the right track to get pregnant. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->