can anyone explain this? Please help!

poonibby

mama, and TTC!
Reaction score
i have been taking tests like there is no tommorrow haha. but its fun to me. anyways i just got these tests and i took it, and the pregnant line is pretty much the only line there. that is kinda weird to me. can you please explain this? is this bad?

Attachments

• WP_000857.jpg
    WP_000857.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 68
it should tell you on the packet, best guess is its a faulty test.

oh gosh please dont scare me saying that the strip is in backwards....:( i dont want to lose this baby. i have 2 left, i guess i will take another one here in about an hour and see what it does\.

But there is a second line so the result part has prob absorbed all the dye. Ur just really preg x

I agree, ur hcg is probz just really high so most of the dye has stuck there. Try another test for reassurance, but i'm sure bubz is fine xx

omg, this is so amazing. the feeling is amazing. so does that mean that my hcg levels are high most likely? cause i went in on thursday and my levels were 1300, and i am thinking that on thursday i was 4 weeks and 2 days or 4 weeks and 5 days. so i have to go in on wed, and take them again and then two hours after i go in and they tell me, and i get a ultra sound! i really hope they are sky rocketed!!!!

Yeah if ur levels were 1300 a few days ago i'd defo say thats what it is. These tests pick up somewhere around a urine hcg of 7...think how much higher ur levels are. Use those last couple of tests then avoid poas if u can, itl just cause unnecessary worry x

I think it could be a faulty test as control line didn't work. Am pretty sure fact u got line on pregnancy line means ur pregnant.
However fact control line didnt work means the test is invalid.
Do another one and then don't do more. I only did the one as found last time I was obsessed with shade of the line. Lol it costs a small fortune and yet the differences depend on how concentrate ur urine is

i think im super preg, cause this happens alot i guess.

Pretty sure these ones say on the packet that if there is no control line its an invalid test (although Im sure I can see a faint control line). If you have had previous positives you are pregnant but you should stop testing as you will only worry and analyse everything for no reason.

Thats how all the pregnancy test i took were... lol, and even the doctor came back and commented on it because it was the same with their tests.. I wouldn't stress

ok guys, so i took another one about 20 min ago, and guess what?! Same thing. it looks exactly the same. so i guess that means that i am super pregnant which makes me super happy cause i need those hcg levels to go high and stay high, please do a little prayer if you have the time. thank you so much.

The control line IS working. Its just faint because the test line is so dark. My test at exactly 4 weeks looked like this! (my levels were super high). 1300 at 4 weeks 2 days is awesome! Now step away from the tests and relax :) congrats!

i mean lol......... do high levels mean less chance of mc?

not per say, it means good. what is less chance of mc is having your levels double every two days

When I was around 4 weeks and continued taking the tests that I had- the FRER tests I took did the exact same thing. I don't think they were faulty because all 3 of them did it. I think it's just taking up all the dye in the pregnancy line!!!

That's a great feeling!!!! Congrats!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->