Can anyone give advice on my chart please??

lapetitepee

Reaction score
Hi all! I'm new here and have found flicking through the posts helpful. I was wondering if anyone had any advice on my BBT chart? Finding it all really confusing :wacko:

Thanks!

image.jpg

seems to think you ovulated on CD11, do you use opks or keep an eye on CM, your O date can still change according to in putted temps x

Hi, thanks for the reply. Yea I use OPKs - the days of my temperature shift OPKs showed very faint line only, and CM was hardly anything in quantity but wet/moist.it wasn't EWCM. This to me would indicate OV not occurred. I'm really confused cos cycles are lasting from 28-32 days. Also on Monday (9th feb) I passed 2 long jelly-like lumps of mucus. Thick, kinda rubbery, didn't stretch much and clear to cloudy in colour (sorry if TMI) it's the closest to EWCM I guess I get but it looks so thick I doubt anything could swim through it!

Also meant to mention, today I OPK'd out of curiosity and it was 2 clear bright pink lines....

I would just say each your temp over the next few days then, as if you got a positive OPK today then you may get a more obvious temp rise tomorrow or the next day. As Ginge said, the app will automatically change your cycle details based on what you input so it could still change :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->