Can anyone help? :-(

Daisy 2810

Reaction score
Hello! I'm new here. I'm from Poland so if I make any spelling or grammar mistakes please forgive. I had my last period 22.10 we made love on the 10th day of my cycle (31.10) it was only this one day. I think I had my ovulation about the 4th Oct. As i had miscarriaged twice when the period didn't come on the 28th day of my cycle I made a test-positive. I went immediately to the doctor to see if there's anything and she didn't see a thing on the ultrasound. She told me to come in three weeks time. I made my betahcg blood tests and in the 28th day of my cycle it was 238.1 and 48 hours later it was 441.7. Isn't that too slow progress? The pregnancy can't be younger either as the sperm would not survive that long. On the other hand if the embryo hasn't burrowed into uterine lining yet,as the doctor suggested it, the betahcg would not rise at all. As it rises only if the embryo settles in the uterus. Please help me. My next visit is on 9th December I'll get crazy until then. Is there a chance for normal pregnancy? I add that my doctor has one of the best ultrasound mahine and a very good "eye"**in my previous pregnancy she notices a dot in 3w5d. This time I was 3w6d and nothing there. Should I worry with that? Is it possible tha the ultrasound won't show anythin?And what about my betahcg results? Waiting for your reply. Oh I also don't have any symptoms. My breasts are only bigger but they don't hurt at all. But my ovaries hurt all the time. Please tell me what do you think about that?**Status:*Offline***DaleyPF Addict*Join Date: Dec 2012Posts: 2,885Today, 20:52 PM * #2*Your levels look good, they are supposed to double roughly every 48 hours. Good luck xxx***Login or*Register*to view signatures and enjoy full membership features.Status:*Offline**«*Previous Thread*|*Next Thread*»HomeRegisterMark Forums ReadForum RulesSearchSitemapContact UsBaby & BumpPrivacy StatementTerms of Use*AdChoices*©2005 - 2013*Pregnancy Forum*- All rights reserved.

Your hcg is rising every 53.84 hours, and this is considered normal. At 3+6 weeks pregnant it would be very difficult, even for a seasoned doctor to see anything. Most doctors don't even do an ultrasound until 6 weeks. I have a doctor with very good equipment and she even warned me at 5 weeks they didn't expect to so much of anything. I know it is hard, but just wait the few more weeks. Your pregnancy sounds just fine right now.

Sounds all good to me. Try relax I know it is hard
By the way your English is good!

I agree, from your dates, everything sounds great. There's nothing to see from such an early scan - I'd suggest it was luck or coincidence that the doctor spotted a dot that early previously. Also, your numbers and doubling time both sound fine, and you wouldn't expect many symptoms this early.

Try to relax, enjoy being pregnant :hugs: xxxxxxxxx

Try not to worry. You aren't bleeding so I take that as a very good sign! **hugs**

Thank you SO much for all these good words :) I'm trying to be patient and wait until December but it's really hard :)
tddunnwhat does it mean that my hcg is rising every 53 hours? Shouldn't it rise every 48 hours? I read that it should be higher for at least 66% after 48h and 114% after 72h.

Hi girls! I have a question. As I'm so impatient I went today to test my blood on betahcg again. Can you tell me what result would be satisfying if today is my 35th day of my cycle, I'm about 21 days after ovulation and today is my 4w6d of pregnancy, so it's the end of 5th week. What should I expect? Thanks in advance :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->