can anyone help?

misstalula

im a proud mommy ttc
Reaction score
i am 25 nearly 26 and i have got a little girl who will be 3 in march, myself and my partner have been trying for just over a year to get pregnant with no luck i have bought so many ovulation tests worked out when the best time to have sex is and still nothing i just cant understand i already have one child so why is it so difficult to have a second. i have an appointment to see my G P so can anyone tell me how the doctor can help?

Hello,

I've been to the doctors in the last few weeks for the same reason, TTC for nearly 12 months, one son aged 4. My GP started with an internal exam and some swabs (checking for STD's I think even though I've been with the same partner for 7 years! Apparently this is standard), I am waiting to have blood tests but waiting for AF to make an appearance as tests have to be carried out on CD 2-5 and husband has to have a SA. Once these all come back GP says I can be referred to a fertility clinic for further tests if need be. Hope that helps hun, good luck x

Hello,

I've been to the doctors in the last few weeks for the same reason, TTC for nearly 12 months, one son aged 4. My GP started with an internal exam and some swabs (checking for STD's I think even though I've been with the same partner for 7 years! Apparently this is standard), I am waiting to have blood tests but waiting for AF to make an appearance as tests have to be carried out on CD 2-5 and husband has to have a SA. Once these all come back GP says I can be referred to a fertility clinic for further tests if need be. Hope that helps hun, good luck x

sorry i may seem a little bit silly but i am stuck on what all the initials stand for could you help me out please xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->