can anyone here help?

kikiwanabump

Reaction score
ummmm, okay. so i really didnt expect to be back on here so soon- but i need to ask your advice ladies.........

as some of you might remember i had my 2nd miscarriage nearly 3 weeks ago, and on the second day of my bleed i just didnt feel pregnant anymore- i was only about 2 weeks pregnant when i mc but i had strong symptoms and then they just went overnight- i did a test that day which was negative .
then on the 3rd day i stopped bleeding and that night i got drunk and slept with my husband- which i know was stupid and im not proud of it but i was a mess-it was a mistake
the next morning i noticed blood again and i spotted all day. then it stopped and i havnt slept with my husband since- i want to give my body time to heal as i fell for my last pregnancy so soon after mc that i dont know if maybe that was partly the reason for the 2nd miscarriage.
but now im so confused and i dont know what to think because the last 10days i have had this white cm with a tint of yellow in my knickers, no smell and no itch. the last 3 days i have had a wierd feeling in my (.)(.)'s and vivid horrible dreams like i did with other pregnancies. and also the middle to the end of last week i was so so tired!!!
i dont know what's going on?
is it possible for me to have conceived so soon after mc????? or is it my hormones outa wack?
i dont want to test yet as i have gone test crazy with the last two pregnancies and drove myself mad with it- testing all the time and i lost them both.
any advice would help, what do you think???xxx

ummmm, okay. so i really didnt expect to be back on here so soon- but i need to ask your advice ladies.........

as some of you might remember i had my 2nd miscarriage nearly 3 weeks ago, and on the second day of my bleed i just didnt feel pregnant anymore- i was only about 2 weeks pregnant when i mc but i had strong symptoms and then they just went overnight- i did a test that day which was negative .
then on the 3rd day i stopped bleeding and that night i got drunk and slept with my husband- which i know was stupid and im not proud of it but i was a mess-it was a mistake
the next morning i noticed blood again and i spotted all day. then it stopped and i havnt slept with my husband since- i want to give my body time to heal as i fell for my last pregnancy so soon after mc that i dont know if maybe that was partly the reason for the 2nd miscarriage.
but now im so confused and i dont know what to think because the last 10days i have had this white cm with a tint of yellow in my knickers, no smell and no itch. the last 3 days i have had a wierd feeling in my (.)(.)'s and vivid horrible dreams like i did with other pregnancies. and also the middle to the end of last week i was so so tired!!!
i dont know what's going on?
is it possible for me to have conceived so soon after mc????? or is it my hormones outa wack?
i dont want to test yet as i have gone test crazy with the last two pregnancies and drove myself mad with it- testing all the time and i lost them both.
any advice would help, what do you think???xxx

Hi Kiki

Didn't want to read and run but the only way your going to be able to put your mind at rest is by testing, there's other ladies on here who have got inbetween a MC and their AF coming.
Try and make an appointment to see your GP and see if they can give you some idea as to what is going on ..

Good Luck xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"