can anyone relate it this?

crimsonsky

Reaction score
Going to call midwife tomorrow because i am getting a bit worried. Since yesterday i have been getting like shooting pains from my cervix. It happens out the blue doesn't last long but its intense. Im nearly 28 weeks. Is this too early to feel this? Anyone had this so early on or know what it is? x

Obviously I'm not a doctor but I think all those kinds of pains are completely normal part of pregnancy with all your muscles and ligaments stretching.
I get horrible pains down below feels like my pelvis is splitting, sharp shooting pains, aches all kinds. Speak to your midwife but I think it's normal.

I get it occasionally, its baby head butting you, as far as I know. Got intense short pains there today in aqua natal after jogging up n down in circle. The pains stopped me in my tracks so just stood still. My doc said it was baby. Check anyway though incase it's diff for you! But sounds likely it's a kick or headbutt to the bits xxx

I get the same hun, like sweetk said, i think its just stretching.. still mention it to midwife though x x x

Its the baby bumping into your cervix hon... been getting it since about 28/29 weeks myself. :thumbup: The further on I got, the worse they got though... I nearly cry when they happen these days. :haha:

i was going to post about this too, im 29weeks and have been getting similar pains and down pelvic bone ,i think it is normal and i think its just baby moving further down and changing into a lower position. stretching etc ........... it can be worrying though,pains there but you dont quite know why . let us know what your midwife says xxxxxx

Its the baby bumping into your cervix hon... been getting it since about 28/29 weeks myself. :thumbup: The further on I got, the worse they got though... I nearly cry when they happen these days. :haha:

Oh no! that's not good. I was in a shop today when it happened and found myself bent double going «aow!» cos it was so sore.
Really embarrassing. Thanks and i hope you get some relief x

I get these too and had been wondering about them as well

I have been getting this too for the last few days. It gets really sharp. i can usually feel baby moving about though just before it happens so i guess it is baby. i have transverse baby so was hoping it means that she had turned. I am sure it is baby playing drums on your cervix but as others said, no harm in mentioning to your doc!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->