Can anyone see a BFP?

I did one yesterday and couldnt see anything! :( hoping maybe i am just testing too early and eagerly!

I think the only FRER asda do aren't the early ones? They're just the regular from the day of your period ones. Fingers crossed!

I think the only FRER asda do aren't the early ones? They're just the regular from the day of your period ones. Fingers crossed!

Hoping so! Would be a lovely surprise! Think I am testing too early tbh! Thing is I dont know when I ovulated? Since my cycle has been all over, doesnt help I know :(

image.jpg

This was after an hour of using it. Still think Im doing it too early. Wish I knew how my cycle was this time round!

And i had a 'feel' of my cervix yesterday and could only jusut about touch it and today i cant! Its so high up only tip of my finget nail hit it and thats just! Does this mean anything?

Hoping it stays and gets darker over the week, still a bit unsure as to whether its an evap or bfp :shrug: just couldnt take a pic straight after! Had to go back to it. Just read a high cervix is a good sign? Hoping so!

I can see it too. Unreliable after the time limit tho! Was it visable in the time limit?

Keeping fingers crossed for u x

Was there after 15-20 mins? Not getting my hopes up!

Wouldn't trust one after the time try again tomorrow honey xx

Il try again today if my hpt comes through post!

image.jpg

Had to darken the image slightly but this was morning wee after 15 minutes. So annoying! Hoping for a sticky bean but my symptoms have pretty much vanished now and only getting the odd cramp, think the witch may be on her way! :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->