Can anyone see a BFP?

Definitely a line on the frer! Give it another day or 2 and I bet that line is much darker!x

Definitely a line on the frer! Give it another day or 2 and I bet that line is much darker!x

Aw thank you, :flower: im hoping it does. They are just too too faint for me to be convinced. Fx'd for a sticky bean.

Did one on a cheapie stick but can't see nothing :nope: not looking good this time round. That was fm urine too! I have no frer left so may need more and hold onto my wee again. Damn :cry:

image.jpg

Todays smu, not looking good. Can see a VERY VERY faint line but should
Of been some improvement surely, unedited pic.

Unfortunately I agree that if you were pregnant you would have seen progression by now. :hugs:

Sorry sam. It's so tough. I think it's unlikely given there's no progression but bodies can be weird. You're not out til your out.
How are you feeling? Any signs of impending AF?

Hey Sam, any updates?xx

Still bfn and no af :wacko: now 6 days late. I know I had some very stretchy cm on the 24th and we dtd on the 23rd and 26th so wondered if I have ovulated late? No signs or symptoms for either coming. If that was the case maybe it's too early to test?

Maybe wait another week and try again. Must be driving you insane not knowing!! X

image.jpg

That came up after 3 mins! Faint but i dont need to squint! :happydance: hoping it sticks!

Congrats :)
I wish you a happy and healthy 9 months!

Thank you :) hoping it gets darker now. What a happy surprise! Mothers day too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->