Can anyone see these? 11dpo ... 16dpo 2-3 CB digi :D

So, LuvallmyH, looks like you were right lol :shock:

Attachments

• IMG_7017.jpg
    IMG_7017.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 17
Cupcake, just landed on this post while browsing. SO happy for you! Been following on and off since I conceived and that bubba has just arrived, I am so pleased for you xx

Those are some great lines!! Huge congrats to you!

Oh Citrus! Congratulations! I hope you're all doing good :D

Yay cupcake!!! When is your due date?? Ah this is all so exciting!

Yyyyyyeeeeesssss!!!! Cupcake that's so exciting!!!!!

I changed my ticker and started a pregnancy journal because I'm determined to be positive about this :)

That is a great attitude to have!! I love it. ❤️

13dpo ICs and FRER, then FRER today compared to yesterday (today at the top). ICs are good but I think I see darker lines with those later on as so far when I have used them later they have progressed a little more each time.
The first FRER I did was about the same as with DS2 at about the same time (at a guess I was 10dpo when I first tested with him but I wasn't temping or using OPKs or anything, so could have been a little more or less), but they didn't progress as quickly with him as they have today. I think I did three days of FRER, and although they got marginally darker they weren't as dark as today's, then waited a week after af was due and it was darker than the control line. These look like they may do that sooner, although I may be wrong but I will see over the coming days. I have more in the post so today I already used one with fmu, so I'm going to pee when bladder is full then hold it for a while like yesterday when I got the positive digi and see if the FRER is dsrker, then use whichever sample is best from then as I can't afford two of those each day lol I think once I have used them all I will use ICs until af is a week overdue then use another FRER just to see, if I haven't already seen lines darker than the control line ... I'm rambling on, sorry :blush:

Attachments

• IMG_7116.jpg
    IMG_7116.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_7117.jpg
    IMG_7117.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_7118.jpg
    IMG_7118.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 12
Amazing lines and progression I am so so happy for you!!! Congratulations xx

Your lines are gorgeous!!!! I’m so happy for you :cloud9:

I did more this afternoon, ICs seem to prefer my afternoon pee between 2-3pm. FRER is a little darker from the afternoon too.
Afternoon ICs, then fmu and afternoon ICs (top is fmu), then FRER with and without flash, top is fmu bottom afternoon

Attachments

• IMG_7178.jpg
    IMG_7178.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_7183.jpg
    IMG_7183.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_7193.jpg
    IMG_7193.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 18

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online