Can anyone see these? 11dpo ... 16dpo 2-3 CB digi :D

That progression is super & so exciting!!!!!

Thats how my lines progresssed really fast hopefully its get dark quick for you :happydance:

I'm half excited half scared to poas tomorrow

Congratulations! I’m so happy for you :)
I can’t wait to see tomorrow’s tests 😀😀

My one step ic tests were lighter than that, proper squinters and I got a positive digi a few hours later so you should definitely be good for Thursday!!

:happydance: delighted for you!

Oh that's good to know! Thank you :) I didn't bother with a digi with DS2 until I was a week late af, then with DD I did one immediately because my first test with her was sucking dye from the control so I knew it would have been positive, wasn't expecting it to be a 3+ though lol

Oh my gosh! So happy for you! I really hope this one sticks! Those lines look really good!

OMG cupcake, massive congrats xx

Congratulations, happycupcake! :happydance: You deserve a bfp!

12dpo today, ICs are good, FRER also good I think. Isn't hugely darker but it's been like 18 hours since I used the first one yesterday so I wasn't expecting it to be hugely darker. I did a digi but 'not pregnant', not hugely disappointed with that as I know they're not as sensitive. Hoping it will show positive by Friday.
Will post yesterday's ICs first then today's, then the FRER photo the top one is today fmu bottom yesterday's. Slightly different light as today's was first thing and yesterday's was in the afternoon

Attachments

• IMG_6951.jpg
    IMG_6951.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_6945.jpg
    IMG_6945.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_6950.jpg
    IMG_6950.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 22
I'm not due af until Sunday, do they look ok for four days before af is due? The FRER looks slightly darker than with DS2 four days before af was due

Your tests look great!!! My digi was bfn at the same time when the other tests were bfp. I bet it would be later today.

Your tests look great!!! My digi was bfn at the same time when the other tests were bfp. I bet it would be later today.

Thank you! I'm too chicken to use one later today lol! I will do tomorrow though as I have one more until the others arrive tomorrow at some point

I'm sure digital would show now they are great lines

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->