Can anyone see this?

soloso

Reaction score
I am not due AF yet. My cycles are so irregular that its always a guessing game for me.
But my boobs have been so sore the last 2 days i felt like testing. It would still be super early for anything to really show but i swear i see a shadow on my test! In some lights i can see it, but in others i cant! So i dont know what to think!!

4759A35A-0BA6-4DFA-8DD5-8070B5DC7363.jpeg

I see what you're talking about! I'm not used to that kind of test so really unsure of whether or not I see an evap. You should try testing with an FRER, Good luck!! :)

:dust:

It is just a really faint shadow, in some lights i see it, in some lights i dont, but it was there within just a couple of minutes... i will see what the next few days bring!

Just did a first response and it was negative! Also got lots of strange niggly pains and pinches all day today so I think I’m out... will keep testing until AF shows just incase :/ x

Done another First Response this morning. I dont really see anything that stands out much. Keep getting the odd pain, could be AF coming could be just very early niggles. In total limbo right now. I took a few pictures of the test this morning and this pic is where i think i can see a possible little shadow but not enough to think it could be anything.... still just a waiting game over here...

thumbnail_IMG_1510.jpg

I opened it up and looked at the test strip and i really see nothing. I swear i see it on that pic tho, must just be a crazy shadow! Will test again in the morning as i have one test left, then i will see what the weekend brings

after just looking at an implantation calculator, it may be that implantation is only just happening anyway. i have tested too early so shouldnt of expected anything different lol! x

Last edited:
Those tests give shadows. I don't trust them but your FRER I see something and you're gonna say I'm crazy but I've taken HPTs and have seen lines in pics and not in person until I was a little further along. It seems sometimes cameras can pick up what we can't see normally because it's too early. It's very possible that's a BFP. I would test again.

I see a vvfaint line I would keep testing, if AF is a no show your still in, gl mama!

I see a faint line..I would wait another day or two and test again

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"