Can anyone shed some light on IUI odds?

Hi ladies, am 90% certain I am miscarrying now :( I am not in any physical pain and guess I just have look towards the next cycle.

Thank you for all your kind words and I keep my fingers crossed you will get your BFP soon xx

Hi ladies, am 90% certain I am miscarrying now :( I am not in any physical pain and guess I just have look towards the next cycle.

Thank you for all your kind words and I keep my fingers crossed you will get your BFP soon xx

I am so sorry Hun. I am still hoping your not though .
:hugs:

Why do you think you are miscarrying?

I hope you arent! :hugs:

My thoughts are with you.

Hi,

I have been bleeding (not heavily) since Thursday! Have spoken to my fertility nurse and she said there is no definate answer...so I am playing a waiting game. I am having a blood test at 5:40pm and then another on Wed - this should reveal some answers. x

:hugs:

Hope everything turns out okay.

Sending positive thoughts your way.

SJ - you're in my thoughts as well - I hope the blood test shows some positive news...but hon, if it doesn't, as least you know that IUI can work for you, and I'm sure it would work again! Let us know how your blood test went if you are up to it, and stay with us on the thread :) xxx

You're in my thoughts sj. :hugs: xx

I am due to start asap. I expect :witch: any day now (took blood tests and they were negative, spotting). I am moving on to my 7th round of Clomid and first IUI. I usually don't O until around cd18, so it'll still be a few weeks. I have opted to do the IUI with Clomid instead of injectables because I respond well to it. They are afraid I may produce too many follicles with Gonal-F and I am deathly afraid of triplets or more. The other option is cancelling the IUI if there are too many mature follicles. The Dr. is allowing me to try a few more cycles with Clomid/IUI, then I'll move on to IVF if there's no success. Hopefully, I won't have to get to that though. I know IUI will work. PMA!

Hi Bizybee - fantastic PMA! I really do hope this works for you!! :)

Hi ladies,

my hgc level for yesterday was 44! I think that is really low so I expect the next one to be even lower :( thanks for thinking of me x

oh SJ I have you in my prayers and have my FX that is all is going to be okay for you.

I had my test today and my tubes are open...so on to this month of all natural way of conceiveing and putting it in God's hands.

Hey SJ - we are all thinking of you - are you still bleeding? Hon, if this doesn't end well, you know that we'll still be here for you, and we would love it if you kept chatting with us :)

Reedsgirl - best of luck ttc this cycle - the natural way is the best way if it's possible :)

Hi, is a definate miscarriage. We are now going to move straight onto full IVF. Thank you for all your lovely messages x

Hey SJ, I am so so sorry hon, I can't imagine how you must be feeling... I know that IVF will work out for you guys, I hope we see you soon with another lovely BFP! How long of a break will you need before doing the IVF? You're in our thoughts xxx

So sorry SJ :hugs:

Good luck with IVF. Lots of :dust: your way.

Hope to see your BFP soon, as well as a nice and healthy Stick bean for 9 months. :)

Thanks,

not really having a break; well only the length of time it takes for a referral to come through. should have initial appointment in a couple of weeks and have requested the same fertility nurse and Dr which is good.

Fingers crossed for us all this year x

SJ, I think that's fantastic that you're going for it, and that you might get the same nurse and doc, I think it's so important that you feel comfortable with them - the success rates are so high with IVF, I'm sure you're going to be getting your bfp so soon - and who knows, you might even have twins!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->