Can anyone suggest an unusual girls name?

dt1234565

In love with a princess x
Reaction score
Think we are decided on Travis for a boy, possibly Liv for a girl but am not 100% on it.

I like Liv but would like alternatives too.

Our current childrens names are Taya and Flynn, so we cant just call it Dave or Julie it has to be something a bit different!

Any suggestions appreciated xxx

I used to nanny for a little girl called Dimity. . .thats cute?

Eden
Naia (pronounced Nye-ah)

All good ones, keep em coming!

We already have a Kayleigh and Briana in the family (and many others as DH and I have 12 brothers and ssters between us!) so similar ones are a no no, I like Eden, heard that the other day thought it was lovely!

Blossom, so sweet! Not sure as an adult i would want that name?

Nevaeh - 'Heaven' backwards.. or alternative spelling Neveah - 'Butterfly' in Swahili....i think :) xx

Nevaeh - 'Heaven' backwards...pronounced Nevayah, alternate spelling Neveah - 'butterfly' in swahili..

Also
Asena - turkish for ' meant for great things' or something similar to that...:) xx

Starla
Niamh
Kennedy
Trinity
Sienna
Xanthe
Havana
Ada
Iona

Cadence
Farrah
Piper
Regan
Asher
Nona
Shelby
Yasmin
Kali

A friend of mine just named her little girl Kylah

Atoni for a boy, no idea where i heard it but i did - pronounced 'Ah-Tohn-Ee' xxx

All good stuff, the Neeve type ones again already around the family!

I like Farrah, DH doesnt, also like Demi, DH doesnt!

I like Sienna very much, obviously have heard it before but forgot about it, shall add it to the short list!

xxxx

My daughters name is Elexis (I've never met another one!)
I had a friend in college named Alethea, I always loved that one!
If DH and I have a girl, we will name Lola after my grandmother Lola Ilean.

I love love love Liv and have it on my list though Olivia is so popular these days. How about Livia or Olive with the option to shorten to Liv? That is how I am swaying at least :) Good luck!

Think we are decided on Travis for a boy, possibly Liv for a girl but am not 100% on it.

I like Liv but would like alternatives too.

Our current childrens names are Taya and Flynn, so we cant just call it Dave or Julie it has to be something a bit different!

Any suggestions appreciated xxx

Hey, can I intrude? :flower: I've always been fascinated by names and their meanings:wacko:

Liv is really nice for a girl, but Livia would be good too. Like Travis.

For a girl what do you think about the name Eiluned - (Welsh -pronounced aye-luned) and Elsa, and the Swedish Marta, and the Slavic Ludmilla, and the French Marianne? Or possibly Guinevere (even if she was a bit naughty in the Arthurian legends!).

XX LucindaE

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->