Can anyone take a look at this very faint positive please?

Bex1p

Mummy of 3 little beauts!
Reaction score
Hi everyone, this is my first post but ive been reading forums here for a while now.
I am currently 8 dpo and yesterday I took a 10miu internet cheapy and got a really faint positive. I reduced the contrast as it showed up more.

I alos took an opk because I heard they can be postive when pregnant too, I never get positive opk's when im not ovulating. Not even in the slightest, I only get them for one day a month when I ovulate. Well the opk was positive too. Anyone had this happen!?

Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• SPM_A0358.jpg
    SPM_A0358.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 230
I can see that one. I know people are not so positive about internet cheapies and it's only early days but I reckon you have something there. Maybe worth investing in a FRER??

Do an FRER honey.

Looking good

X

It looks really promising!!!! When will you test again? x

Thanks everyone....i'm going to test again on sunday morning with another cheapie and if anything shows up I will invest in a FRER on tuesday.

it looks good to me hun, I had positve opk's for 3 days in a row which made me test & got my BFP!! Good luck, im sure its a BFP :thumbup: x

Good luck with the next test hun, it's looking good :thumbup:

looks pretty good id test with w frer - fingers crossed for you.

I took a tesco test with fmu today and it was negative. I'm probably too early for it to show at 9 or 10 dpo as the one I got the faint line on was 10 miu. I'm not sure how sensitive tesco tests are. I think i'll probably just wait till af is due.

Well its no over until the witch shows her face... Have you had any other syptoms??

Thanks! Maybe a little more tired than usual and creamy cm but im not sure if thats normal.

wow the pic is dark and i can still c a second line

Have you tested again? if so how did you get on?

I saved fmu today and took a 10 miu test and couldnt really see anything, although thought I did in one light so took a pic and inverted it..maybe a little something? Not holding out too much hope tho!

Attachments

• invert hcg.JPG
    invert hcg.JPG
    6.7 KB · Views: 26

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member