Can anyone think of a nice name to go with daisy

i couldnt think of a middle name to go with Rosie, in the end while i was in labour (of all times) i said Leigh not until i registered her did everyone tell me its after a gypsy or slang for cup of tea. but y'know what i dont care cos i like it Rosie Leigh i think its got a ring to it lol.
and she's never been picked on or anything either...
i like mae,

I know someone who called her baby "Daisy Boo"....not sure about it though:blush:

I like leigh but it reminds me of my weirdo ex lol x

Why do you need a middle name anyway?!

Everyone seems to be using Mae as a middle name recently!!

Daisy Jane??

x

eve & jane are both nice, yeah i know everyone has mae, im making a list of all the ones i like & the ones you guys are telling me x

i was just going to say daisy jane or daisy marie...

how about encorporating a name of yours, grandmas or a family member? as long as its not ethel or norma *no offence if you are called that* lol

h x

my friends just called her baby ava lol danni, i like that too

LOl big belly no way, my nan is called josie & my mum is called angela & my middle name is angela & i hate it with a passion x

i was just going to say daisy jane or daisy marie...

how about encorporating a name of yours, grandmas or a family member? as long as its not ethel or norma *no offence if you are called that* lol

h x

daisy jane is nice but if you say it and you get misheard could be mixed up and heard as daisy chain
xx

Daisy Ray (Rae?)
Daisy Ann
Daisy Jo
Daisy Leigh
Daisy May
Hmm sure there are lots more

I know someone who called her baby "Daisy Boo"....not sure about it though:blush:

That was jamie olivers babys name wasn't it? My Daisy has kind of adopted that as her nickname now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->