Can anyone think of a nice name to go with daisy

i was just going to say daisy jane or daisy marie...

how about encorporating a name of yours, grandmas or a family member? as long as its not ethel or norma *no offence if you are called that* lol

h x

daisy jane is nice but if you say it and you get misheard could be mixed up and heard as daisy chain
xx

I thought that about Daisy Jane (Daisy chain)

I like Daisy Grace, I thought of it straight away then noticed someone else mentioned it aswell

Have u made a decision yet?

daisy louise is nice but my best friend is called louise, im debating the few i have in my mind, ill prob end up changing the whole lot haha x

No Mae please =) Grace is lovely so is Lea.

Bella
Skye
Rae
Brynn

Im terrible at this! :blush:

Daisy Jane...is too much like Daisy Chain..and in Canada..that means something very gross..

I am so not telling! It's a term for a homosexual sex act...involving a circle of men.....

I am so not telling! It's a term for a homosexual sex act...involving a circle of men.....

Yeah i get the picture, oh and what a picture i know have in my head :blush:

Do u think daisy jane is out of the question???? :rofl:

I think it's a pretty safe bet that its out of the running now! Sorry for the horrible mental picture!

I like Daisy May too....but it's a common name for cows..just saying. I guess I worry too much about the baby's future in grade school..being picked on? I dont know! Ignore me...Im pregnant and scattered brained!

Daisy Olivia
Daisy Ruth
Daisy Lou

Depends on your last name too cos her initials could be wrong lol

have u decided? xx

Daisy Olivia
Daisy Ruth
are both nice but if i have daisy olivia her initals will be DOT haha

i like ruth tho thats prob the nicest one ive got x

im dying to know now im intrigued ha xx

You cant guess from that?! hehe...lets just say they are back to front with eachother all in a circle...maybe bent over. Oh god. This is a horrible post Im making..I have to go scrub my eyes and fingers with soap now!

hhahahhaha aghhhh i get you!! im defo not havin that then! xxx

I really like Daisy Olivia, but it's my little cousins name so I'm biasted. x

or Grace maybe. or Mae.

thats exactly what i was thinking

our middle name is gna be grace and my mum for some reason assumed her name would be daisy just cos it goes haha

daisy may/mae sounds lovely

x

I like Daisy May, its very cute, also like Daisy Grace. I dont think it matters that your friends got May, as its not like its your babies first names, they wont even use it in everyday life...So maybe worth thinking about it. My girls middle name is May! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->