can anypne help?

lollylou1

Mummy to Belle and preg
Reaction score
Hi, i am looking to buy a name picture to go on the nursery door, i have not been able to find one anywhere but have seen loads in books etc but they are mega expensive plues not what im looking for. does anyone know where to buy them from, please help

Thanks everyone

Lou
xxx

I would say check on ebay hun. I've seen loads on there, and lots of companies who can make them up too, which is good if you're going for an unusual name.
xx

Hi Lolly lou, I'm new around here but just wanted to let you know that I make name plates and things for babies. If you want you can pm me and give me details and I can tell you more of what I do. I do mostly custom work so if you describe it I can usually make it. And the other option of course is Ebay..they do have alot of nice things there.

Hey michelle, do u have pics of your work?

HI Sarah, unfortunately I dont have any pics right now because I only do custom work when someone requests it and they are all sold. But basically I handpaint on thin wooden rectangular plates, or I use polymer clay. I like the clay ones the best because the names are 3d and more rustic looking. If I knew what I was having I'd make one for myself and take photos.

Oh I forgot to mention..over the next couple of weeks I'll try to make some name plates (I'll just put some random names) and I'll post pics for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->