can comeone please look at my chart! so confused!

buttonnose82

Wife & Mummy
Reaction score
I am currently 13DPO, we had an oop's 3 days before ovulation so the chances are slim but there all the same (we start TTC from next cycle) anyway I had the usual ovulation temp rise then on 6 DPO I had a 2nd large temp rise, then 10 PDO i had a temp drop and just figured the :witch: was on her way, but then on 11 & 12 DPO my temp rose slightly again then this morning it went right up again to where my 2nd temp rises where back on 6DPO, I have some slight spotting (old blood) so I tested with FMU and got a :BFN:

I have never had such a high temp when i have started spotting before the :witch: usually arrives, maybe I am just getting my hopes up for nothing but I just don't wanna risk drinking is there is a little cling-on in there!

arghhhhhhhhhhh help, so confused!

anyone any ideas :( should i just write it off and a strange chart this month?

I'm rubbish at reading charts and still waiting to see that bfp myself but just wanted to say good luck hope its your month and happy christmas xx

I see you have some clear circles there, did you take those temps at a different time to normal?

I would wait and see what tomorrow's temp does. x

If the open circles are from taking the temperature at different times it could be a little inaccurate.

It seems your temp has stayed up which is different from last cycle though so that could mean something.

Take a test with FMU. If a negative then try to go off how you feel. If you feel you are pregnant (mentally or physically), would you be comfortable taking a few sips of alcohol or a cup. If you wouldn't I would stay away. I don't think drinking will influence you having a great Christmas. Think about how long your cycles usually are before you started charting.

This is actually my 5th cycle i have charted but for some reason FF doesn't show them all to you, but i see them all when i log in.

The open circles are when i have taken temp slightly earlier or later than normal, not hugely, i mean around half hour either side of 'normal'

Just so confused :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"