Can crying..

S

Serene123

..If it's extreme, make babies heave up phlem? Caitlyn screamed the whole way home from Staples, I think she was too hot, then when we got home she puked up a HUGE phlem ball! :sick:

Yeah. Caitlyn does this when she works her self up and gets herself hot and bothered. Is she ok now?

xx

P.s I think it's the wrong forum

^ lol

oh wow.. hope she is okay now.
Coltons never done that, but he will make himself cry so hard he starts twitching.

My niece used to always do that...i think its common...xx

yucky, hope she isnt getting a cold!

My son does this he is two now but if he cries too hard it makes him throw up so I am trying to teach him to breathe in through his nose and out through his mouth when he starts to get too upset. So far it is working but I think it is common.

I would never let my child cry long enough to find out.

Sometimes children do cry this long especially when their toddlers and there not getting their own way,

Toria Kieran has done this, also does it when he laughs too much, must be something to do with their stomach muscles?? x

Sometimes children do cry this long especially when their toddlers and there not getting their own way,

Toria Kieran has done this, also does it when he laughs too much, must be something to do with their stomach muscles?? x

I get that. But her son is not a toddler. I can't imagine my baby crying for that long. :( But thats just me

I get that. But her son is not a toddler. I can't imagine my baby crying for that long. :( But thats just me

its not a son either lol she has a daughter x

its not a son either lol she has a daughter x

Okay her daughter then. Sorry. It doesn't affect me, Im just stating that I don't let my child cry that long.

Not much you can do if youre travelling back from somewhere and baby is inconcolable.
bit rude to post that imo, your choice of words could have been nicer.

Not much you can do if youre travelling back from somewhere and baby is inconcolable.
bit rude to post that imo, your choice of words could have been nicer.

I dont understand how I was being rude. I was staing that I would never let MY child cry long enough to find out. And if you re-read my post, I said "thats just me". Sorry if it came off rude, thats not how I meant it by any means

Rileys got himself worked up to the point hes bright red in the face but that was when he was teething a think so not to sure huni but sounds normal

bit harsh...

sometime babies cry and cry and not matter what u do they wont stop, example of this is colic....which i guess you've never had to experience.

Jacob does this too toria, he gets so worked up sometime he makes himself sick.

hope she is ok now :) xxx

She's fine, she just got upset on the way home then brought up some phlem.

I don't enjoy hearing my baby crying btw.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
confettiblue
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->