Can crying..

I don't enjoy hearing my baby crying btw.

i cant imagine anyone thought that huni when Riley was a baby he hated going in the car and would sob his little heart out thats with oh trying to calm him down but he would have non of it its not like we could just pull over take him out calm him then put him bk in cause he would just cry again lol

Marlowe's done this before too. I just wanted to see how long I could let her cry and that's what happened. JUST KIDDING...

We know you don't let your daughter cry. Marlie was the same way. She was in the back of the car and inconsolable and I was stuck in the middle of London without a place to pull over, so had to let her cry until I got home. She threw up some phlegm when she got home and then was back to her normal cheerful self, no harm done.

Aly did this a few times as a baby one she stopped breathing so we rushed her to the hospital.

She is 3 now and does it if she cant her own way.

I'm 27 and still do it :) If I get really upset I end up coughing up and blowing my nose (which babies of course can't do so it goes into their throats instead. Think the crying just loosens things.

ciaran also gets really worked up but ive not experienced it sooo far :shrug: he just seems to hold his breath in alot :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
confettiblue
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->