Can EPO really make this much difference? (TMI alert)

rsergeant

Brewing a Bump!
Reaction score
I started taking EPO last cycle as I get very little CM. Last month I started taking 1000 mg/day and I noticed a slight increase. This cycle I have increased it to 2000 mg/day as I read that to increase CM it should be around 3000 mg/day taken? I have just finished AF yesterday and today have been wet all day! My CM is slippery/opaque,creamy and there is tons when I wipe.

Could this simply be down to EPO - should I decrease the amount I am taking?

I have been taking 3000mg this cycle and have had the same thing. As soon as AF left I have had bucketloads of EWCM. A bit too much I'd say! I was gobsmacked and have lowered it to 2000mg x

Oooh ladies. Really?? I think I need to be trying that next cycle if AF shows up. Sounds promising!

Ahh - ok might have to add that to my shopping list :)

Sorry ladies - are you continuing to take after O? Not safe for luteal phase.

yeah, its only to be taken UNTIL ovulation...then started back up again if af shows.

I took EPO this cycle as well but tho i did see an increase in cm...i did not notice an increase in ewcm..this cycle anyway. tho since i stopped taking it after ovulation, i have noticed an even more increase in cm! holy cow lol

Yes I stop taking it at ovulation. I got mine from Holland and Barratt! x

the cycle i didn't take it, i had 2 days of ewcm around ovulation. my last cycle, i started taking it a few weeks into the cycle (i was having a long cycle) & got 6 days of ewcm, the last day being ovulation day!
xx

I have started taking 2000mg from this cycle. AF finished on Saturday and since Monday I have noticed more CM than usual! Its not EWCM yet but hopefully it will be over the weekend when I think I am due to O! I’m only taking it from CD1 to O.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->