Can I be very pregnant with a negative test??

wannabemamaz

Reaction score
I promise I'm not crazy.. Please give me some insight!

I have an almost 8 month old.. And for the last week or so I could swear to you that I'm feeling a baby move. But I am breastfeeding 5 times per day and am on the mini pill. I've taken 2 pregnancy tests and both are negative. I'm driving myself crazy because I keep thinking I feel flutters of a baby moving around. What do I do? I'm just going nuts!

You can always go to your doctor for a blood test. That will definitely show something up if you are indeed pregnant.

Sometimes I feel random weird "kicks" too - and I'm not pregnant. I have a 4 month old.

My son is 3 years old and I've felt flutters on and off ever since he was born! It definitely makes me miss being pregnant a lot.

I say with breastfeeding and being on the mini pull it would be hard to get pregnant.

Do you have any other symptoms?

My DD is 2y 4m and I still get this - it's phantom kicks and very common. It can be anything from muscle twinges to gas moving around.

It's called phantom movement and lots of women experience this after having a baby including myself:) it's weird I know lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->