Can I creep in?

Ahh thank you :blush: She's pulling a face in that pic but thank you for the compliment :)

HI EVERYONE THOUGH!! I know PP, (wonders is she talking to me?) almost a year, yikes! I should do a timeline of pics of my little madam on her birthday. People can see how the mop of hair has evolved, haha.

Every age my LO gets to i think its the best age yet, then another month passes and i think , no this is the best etc. I love being a mum!! My LO is Harry & Im Rahna :flower:

I agree, this past month has been the best so far :thumbup:

KAy is now toddling freely, this is my best month =) i'll reintroduce, I'm Tiff, and my 11month old is Kayson =) xxx

People can see how the mop of hair has evolved, haha.

:haha: I still cant believe how much hair she has! Theres no way a clip is going in Jessicas hair just yet, I tried today and its too thin yet......on the plus side, it is going curly at the back :)

Hi Rihanna and everyone else!!!

:haha: I still cant believe how much hair she has! Theres no way a clip is going in Jessicas hair just yet, I tried today and its too thin yet......on the plus side, it is going curly at the back :)

I know, I keep thinking she needs a hair cut but then I don't want to yet. Send that child to me! :haha: Ooo it'll get there though, she'll look A-mazing :winkwink: xxx

what are you all doing for the 1st birthday? I need ideas for pressies/ family gatherings etc!! Its going tooo fast!

Hi, Im fairly new too :)
For our Lo's first birthday, we went out to a soft play place, and then a long walk and picnic round a lake in the afternoon. It was just the three of us- I figured Ive got years of parties ahead...
LO got ill with a virus in the evening so his birthday celebrations came to a horrible and abrupt stop, but we had fun during the day... LO lost his appetite for a few days, so myself and DH ended up eating his birthday cake (that's our excuse and we're sticking to it!)
Welcome aboard :) xx

PS his best pressies were a ball (football size), hammer and pegs, and a tub of wooden blocks with a shape sorter lid xx

Kaysons birthday is the 5th (a Tuesday)
on his actual birthday we are having a naming ceremony, some family and friends just a small gathering,
the saturday beforenhand we are having a hungry caterpillar themed birthday picnic in the local park =)

To be honest Kay doesnt play with thne toys we have so i've bought the nhappyland dinosaur (so i can play with it tee hee) and thats really it, and just bought his next set of clothes =)

with the amount of people seeing him and the size of his family they will make up for it =) xxxx

Howdy!! This is such a fab section of the board - toddlers really are great fun :D

rhianna, we're taking Molly to Woburn for the day and a picnic. For pressies, we've bought her a large Nemo and a matching cup (she loves that fish!) and a ride on (a plastic one with the lid that lifts so she can put stuff in) and a few clothes/books but that's it.

My mum's getting her a paddling pool and clothes and my inlaws are buying her a rocking thing and some musical toys. My best friend is having a little chair made for her.

Like others she has lots of toys and literally never playswith them, she'd rather have the remote controls and car keys so I never buy her anything.

I know, I keep thinking she needs a hair cut but then I don't want to yet. Send that child to me! :haha: Ooo it'll get there though, she'll look A-mazing :winkwink: xxx

Ha ha.....I think Im just a bit unsure in case they are hurting her! A couple more months and I`ll HAVE to do something with it,I may even try a headband if I see a nice one, going shopping tomorrow :) :winkwink:

Rihanna, We are in Majorca on LO birthday, Ive no idea what we`re buying her yet either....Shes already got a push along walker, activity table, 2 ride on toys, shape sorter things, balls, peppa pig laptop, toy car keys, keyrings, mirrors, toy phones, remote controls, (we have a travel cot full to the brim with toys) and all she wants to play with is bloody TV wires lol so absolutely no idea yet

You're a better mum than me, I just shove them in :rofl: I've got headbands but Molly always pulls them off so I gave up with those :dohh: See what you can find but check out H&M, I've found their hair bands very good in Molly's hair.

ha ha.....I should take a leaf out of your book.......her hair is looking a bit scraggy now as it looks like it needs cutting, its neither here nor there, but I dont wanna touch it, she defo needs a style though.....

I have a feeling Jess will pull the bands out too, but I`ll give it a go, she wont tolerate a hat, so I doubt shes gonna tolerate a head band :( Ive really surprised myself actually, I thought Id have had allsorts in her hair by now!

I`ll go to H& M after Ive been in Monsoon/ Accessorize lol :haha:

Every age my LO gets to i think its the best age yet, then another month passes and i think , no this is the best etc. I love being a mum!! My LO is Harry & Im Rahna :flower:

I completely agree to that comment! :thumbup:

:hi: MrsVenn! I've recently moved here too. :flower:

ha ha.....I should take a leaf out of your book.......her hair is looking a bit scraggy now as it looks like it needs cutting, its neither here nor there, but I dont wanna touch it, she defo needs a style though.....

I have a feeling Jess will pull the bands out too, but I`ll give it a go, she wont tolerate a hat, so I doubt shes gonna tolerate a head band :( Ive really surprised myself actually, I thought Id have had allsorts in her hair by now!

I`ll go to H& M after Ive been in Monsoon/ Accessorize lol :haha:

Molly hates hats too, I've had to sow ribbons in tothem so I can tie them under her chin.

Oh yeah go to Accessorize, the Little Angels range is fab!

If I don't do something with M's hair, it looks like a shaggy mop that's been dragged through a hedge backwards. I think she does need it trimmed but I'll do it after holiday :winkwink: oO I got some lovely cream satin bow clips from Monsoon, they stay in really well so would recommend those :thumbup: PM me photos of your purchases!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->