Can I Get A Reading?

KatysMama

Mother of 1 TTC #2
Reaction score
I haven't ever had a psychic reading before and was wondering if someone is willing to do one for me? I would really appreciate it! I just want to see if there is a possibility of a pregnancy in the next three or four months. Thanks!

There are a few good psychics online

i recommend

readings-at-serendipity

and

Psychic sandra

I haven't ever had a psychic reading before and was wondering if someone is willing to do one for me? I would really appreciate it! I just want to see if there is a possibility of a pregnancy in the next three or four months. Thanks!

I can do a 3 card spread for you to answer that question, with Tarot cards, if you'd like.

I can do a 3 card spread for you to answer that question, with Tarot cards, if you'd like.

Ok I did your reading with you in mind.

Three card spread was 1-Six of Wands Reversed, 2-Eight of Cups, 3-Prince of Wands.

In general, two upright cards means Probably Yes. So that's good!

Card meanings:

1-Six of Wands Reversed - It is possible you've lost a leadership role, or feel unable to accept such a decision. You may lack self-confidence to push ahead with your dreams, or be plagued with a sense of defeatism. Or you may be suffering from arrogance or pride, which has resulted in relations at work being disturbed. It is also possible that this card indicates some form of conflict or betrayal, either in financial dealings or at work.

Interpretation: Difficult to know without knowing you better, so it's up to you to apply any of the suggestions above to your life. It doesn't portent anything negative about childbearing, so that is a good thing.

2-Eight of Cups - A relationship, work project or creative endeavor may have fulfilled its purpose and it may now be time to move on. Letting go or moving on can seem a rejection of the values we hold dear - love commitment and responsibility. But with experience we discover there is a season and a cycle for everything (could signify the need to be patient with getting pregnant, it might be 6 months instead of 4 or 5). Letting go and moving on may not necessarily refer to any outer circumstances, but rather to a feeling that the goals you have been working for no longer satisfy you and you feel a yearning for something more meaningful (could signify your desire for another child). You should take a retreat or holiday to recharge and rededicate yourself to what you sense as the core purpose of your life.

Interpretation: Difficult, again, because I don't know you well at all. It seems to signify that you've decided you want another child, as well as wanting something more meaningful in life. But you should interpret the card to yourself, since you know your situation better than I do.

3-Prince of Wands - The Prince of Wands has the characteristics of being enthusiastic about new ideas, and of being able to move swiftly from one idea to another. He does find the finer details tedious however. You may enjoy travel and adventure. The idea of moving house is exciting rather than overwhelming, and you relish facing challenges and meeting new people. (This card can represent a person in your life - usually a male, or it can signify you. If it represents a person in your life, all of the above would apply to that person, not YOU). For your personal development, it would be wise to work on cultivating reliability, attention to detail, commitment, and the ability to deliver on your promises, to yourself and others. If the card does not indicate a person, it may indicate challenges, travel, moving house, putting ideas into action, or meeting interesting people.

Interpretation: This could represent a person in your life (with lots of ADHD traits, lol), or the last sentence could apply to you. Up to you to interpret this because I don't know you.

Overall, it's a good reading. It indicates you will be successful, but you might have to wait longer than 4-5 months (6-9 perhaps). I hope this was helpful!

I attached a picture of your cards to this post.

Attachments

• IMG_0380.jpg
    IMG_0380.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 2

Ok I did your reading with you in mind.

Three card spread was 1-Six of Wands Reversed, 2-Eight of Cups, 3-Prince of Wands.

In general, two upright cards means Probably Yes. So that's good!

Card meanings:

1-Six of Wands Reversed - It is possible you've lost a leadership role, or feel unable to accept such a decision. You may lack self-confidence to push ahead with your dreams, or be plagued with a sense of defeatism. Or you may be suffering from arrogance or pride, which has resulted in relations at work being disturbed. It is also possible that this card indicates some form of conflict or betrayal, either in financial dealings or at work.

Interpretation: Difficult to know without knowing you better, so it's up to you to apply any of the suggestions above to your life. It doesn't portent anything negative about childbearing, so that is a good thing.

2-Eight of Cups - A relationship, work project or creative endeavor may have fulfilled its purpose and it may now be time to move on. Letting go or moving on can seem a rejection of the values we hold dear - love commitment and responsibility. But with experience we discover there is a season and a cycle for everything (could signify the need to be patient with getting pregnant, it might be 6 months instead of 4 or 5). Letting go and moving on may not necessarily refer to any outer circumstances, but rather to a feeling that the goals you have been working for no longer satisfy you and you feel a yearning for something more meaningful (could signify your desire for another child). You should take a retreat or holiday to recharge and rededicate yourself to what you sense as the core purpose of your life.

Interpretation: Difficult, again, because I don't know you well at all. It seems to signify that you've decided you want another child, as well as wanting something more meaningful in life. But you should interpret the card to yourself, since you know your situation better than I do.

3-Prince of Wands - The Prince of Wands has the characteristics of being enthusiastic about new ideas, and of being able to move swiftly from one idea to another. He does find the finer details tedious however. You may enjoy travel and adventure. The idea of moving house is exciting rather than overwhelming, and you relish facing challenges and meeting new people. (This card can represent a person in your life - usually a male, or it can signify you. If it represents a person in your life, all of the above would apply to that person, not YOU). For your personal development, it would be wise to work on cultivating reliability, attention to detail, commitment, and the ability to deliver on your promises, to yourself and others. If the card does not indicate a person, it may indicate challenges, travel, moving house, putting ideas into action, or meeting interesting people.

Interpretation: This could represent a person in your life (with lots of ADHD traits, lol), or the last sentence could apply to you. Up to you to interpret this because I don't know you.

Overall, it's a good reading. It indicates you will be successful, but you might have to wait longer than 4-5 months (6-9 perhaps). I hope this was helpful!

I attached a picture of your cards to this post.

Thank you dear! I am a bit disappointed in the 6-9 months thing since we have already been trying since February (for some reason I keep saying March lol) and we have been not trying not preventing since July 2011. I hate having to be patient. This stinks. Thank you for all of you help!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->