Can I get a vote. Boy and girl names

maybebabe

Reaction score
So we are having a hard time deciding on names and need a little vote.

For a girl, we know we want the first name Cadence.

So...

Cadence Avery

or

Cadence Brielle

For a boy we are still working on figuring out a family middle name that we like so I guess we won't know if it fits with the first name until we figure it out, but for first names do you like...

Chase

or

Cade

Thanks ladies!!

I think Cadence Brielle is a beautiful name!

Out of the options for boys you have listed I think I prefer Chase :thumbup:

i love Cadence Brielle :flow:
out of the boys names i love Chase best, a friend of mine has got a 4 week old little man called Chase and its such a gorgeous name. xx

I LOVE Cadence! I vote Cadence Brielle. I really like both Cade and Chase. Umm, I guess I vote for Chase.

i also like Chase best for a boy! but for a girl i prefer Cadence Avery out of your choices xxx

Thanks everyone! Tough choice still. Hopefully I will get a few more people to respond. I definately think Chase is winning for a boys name though :)

Cadence Avery
&
Cadence Brielle are both soooo pretty!

Hard to choose! I guess with the 1st one, it may depend on your surname.... wouldn't want the initials to spell a word like "C.A.T." or "C.A.B." or "C.A.N."

Hhmmm... i vote for Cadence Brielle... just sounds soo sweet & feminine!

I prefer Chase over Cade (but would prefer Caiden/nn.Cade over Chase)

Looking down the road, i think Cadence & Chase would make a nice sib-combo! (Which you wouldn't be able to do with Cadence & Cade bc they are too similar!)

Yes our last name does start with an N so I guess if it were Cadence Avery the initials would spell CAN. My husband doesn't like that very much. So Cadence Brielle it is. And I think Chase is a clear winner. Thanks for helping us out!

Yes our last name does start with an N so I guess if it were Cadence Avery the initials would spell CAN. My husband doesn't like that very much. So Cadence Brielle it is. And I think Chase is a clear winner. Thanks for helping us out!

Cadence Brielle is gorgous!

My last name starts with d. I am always checking the initials, too many bad ones can be made with a last name with d.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->