Can i join you ladies??

violet_joy

Reaction score
Hi everyone, i was on this site quite alot last year when i was pregnant with my son, and ive had a hell of a year since then. (He will be one in two weeks!) and just recently i have had such a strong urge to have another baby. We always knew we wanted more, but i didnt think i would want another so soon! Hope to get to know you all :hugs:

I didn't think I would want to try for another until my son was 3 or so... but right around his first birthday, I was back here eager to go through it all over again! Happy almost birthday to your little boy :)

Hi and welcome!
When are you planning to TTC?

Welcome (back?) to WTT! :wave: :flower:

I also thought that I'd want a 3 or 4 year age gap, but I ended up coming back to WTT when DS was only 4 months old because I just started feeling so broody for another one. I never thought I was going to be one of those women that wanted another so soon, but hormones are an unpredictable thing. :haha:

Happy almost birthday to your DS as well. When is his birthday if you don't mind me asking? My birthday is also in a couple of weeks. :D
Also were you part of the November group? I was in the Lil' October Pumpkins 2013 thread but my pumpkin ended up becoming a September Sweetpea instead, he was born at 38 weeks.

Welcome (back?) to WTT! :wave: :flower:

I also thought that I'd want a 3 or 4 year age gap, but I ended up coming back to WTT when DS was only 4 months old because I just started feeling so broody for another one. I never thought I was going to be one of those women that wanted another so soon, but hormones are an unpredictable thing. :haha:

Happy almost birthday to your DS as well. When is his birthday if you don't mind me asking? My birthday is also in a couple of weeks. :D
Also were you part of the November group? I was in the Lil' October Pumpkins 2013 thread but my pumpkin ended up becoming a September Sweetpea instead, he was born at 38 weeks.

Hi hun, i was an oct lady. Was due 15th he didnt arrive until 26th. How is ur son now? Xxx ps, happy birthday!xxx:happydance:

Hi and welcome!

Hi lovely, thanku. We get married in three weeks, so anytime after that! Cant believe i will have 3 kids! Andcant believe im going to do it ALL over again! :baby: xxx what about you? When r u planning?xx

Hi and welcome!

Hi lovely, thanku. We get married in three weeks, so anytime after that! Cant believe i will have 3 kids! Andcant believe im going to do it ALL over again! :baby: xxx what about you? When r u planning?xx

Wow that's ace, and not long to wait at all!
I'm getting married May and planning to start TTC #1 then, can't wait!! xx

Haha, your son and I do share a birthday! Mine is also the 26th, happy early birthday to your little boy. :D

And my son is doing great, thank you for asking. <3

Hi :wave:. I'm WTT for my 3rd too. How old is your eldest LO?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->