Can i join you ladies??

cherylanne

Mum/first tri #2
Reaction score
Some of you may have read my other posts and know that recently i had a m/c and that OH had said no to having more babies. Well we have discussed it again properly and are now decided we will TTC at the end of the year!!:happydance:

My periods still aren't regular yet, so will wait and keep track of them.

I'm so excited, i know we're not trying yet but i'm really pleased we have both agreed it's what we want.

I have never had to keep track of :witch: before, i don't even know how many dates apart they were before m/c. Do you just mark off the days on a calander? Any advice would be appreciated. :hugs:

Hi hun, i am so sorry for your loss and wish you lots of luck ans sticky :dust: for when you start TTC, as for keeping track of your cycle length....maybe use a site such as fertility friend or mymonthlycycles so you get to know your cycle lengths. Then when you do start TTC you can continue using to help pin point ovulation.

:hug:

hi cherylanne....:hi:

i'm sorry to hear of your loss, but i'm pleased that you are now beginning to look forward - well done!

as for charting, the sites that baby.love has suggested are good.....i use a spreadsheet though as i am permanently at work! other sites to help for ov prediction are babycentre.co.uk and the familygp.com......

i hope that your wait in wtt goes quickly, and that your time in ttc goes ever quicker...

take care....luv & hugs
:hugs:

:hugs: Sorry for your loss. It's great to hear you are moving forward, though and it will hopefully not be long before you fall pregnant again.

Lots of sticky :bfp: dust for you!

:dust::dust::dust:

Hopefully the end of the year comes around quickly for you :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back