Can I join you lovely ladies please :D

embo216

Mummy to 3 <3
Reaction score
Hello!

Let me introduce myself I'm Emily I'm 23 in August I have a little girl who is nearly 1- Lily. Shes my everything:cloud9:

I'm now expecting a little sibling for her! I'm so excited and nervous as well. I wasn't on BnB when I was expecting Lily so I'm so exicted to share this new journey with you all. I'm so excited about it all again, I love being pregnant.:blush:

Can't wait to get to know you all :hugs:

x

hello....

Welcome

:hi: How are you finding being pregnant again? Any symptoms yet? I had awful morning sickness last time I'm really worried it'll come again this time:dohh:

hellooooo :D :hugs: your wee one is the one who tempts other babies to eat sandwhiches!! am i right!! heehee :D :hugs:

hellooooo :D :hugs: your wee one is the one who tempts other babies to eat sandwhiches!! am i right!! heehee :D :hugs:

:rofl: Yes that would be Lily! Its lovely we're gonna have little ones close together again! :hugs:

Hiya Emily,

I love the name Emily, it's on our short list!

Just thought I'd say Congrats on your official 'hi' thread :D

Hiya Emily,

I love the name Emily, it's on our short list!

Just thought I'd say Congrats on your official 'hi' thread :D

hehe :hi:

Yes Emily is quite a good name! Its definitely making a comeback recently! i love girlie names, what other ones are on your shortlist? I love talking baby names:happydance:

Well the current favourite is Laura (although I'm not telling people IRL as it'd mean a lot to my grandparents - it was my gramp's mum's name and she died when he was 15.) I want to use Emily as the middle name but don't want to then use it up for possible future baby girls....

Boys names I'm struggling with but the current favourite is James Francis.

What about you?

thats a lovely name hun! i really like poppy, mollie, isabella, evie or milly. lol lots of choice! i like may as a middle name, lilys is rose which was my great grandmothers name.

we are really stuck for boys but both of us have lost our dads at an early age so we'll use their names as middle names, which is peter and vincent. i love jack for a boy but oh hates it! he likes patrick or kieran, as hes irish and wants something fitting lol!

My OH's middle name is Vincent! Although his father named him after a make of motorbike apparently! Lol.

Some lovely names in that list! Mollie is gorgeous but I think I'm pretty settled on Laura for the time being. May is the best month of the year by far... as well as December of course!

Congrats hun. Hope you have a happy and healthy 9mths. x

welcome and congratulations

Emily is one of our chosen names too xx

Congratulations!!! :happydance:

We havent given it too much thought cos we're gonna wait till we know what sex the baby is before we start thinking too hard about names but... OH likes the name Hope for a girl as he feels our relationship and this baby have given him some hope in his life (I nearly cried when he said that - damn hormones :rofl:) and one of the middle names would be Carol after my mum who died almost 4 years ago. I've told my daughter she can pick a middle name for either girl or boy too.
For a boy we were thinking of Jack which we both love. One of the middle names would be Antony after my brother who died 3 years ago.

It could change between now and then tho lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->