Can I lend your eyes ladies!

Jay900

Reaction score
So I'm on the pill but I must admit I've been bad at remembering to take it recently cause I've been so busy between my two jobs, no excuse I know but anyway I've been feeling a bit off the last couple days and felt sick all day and today for the last couple days so I took a cheep test and swear i see a super faint line, been squinting at it for ages now I don't know if I just have line eye? Can you ladies see anything? As I haven't been tracking and been on bc I had a online calculator tell me I'd be about 9pdo which surely would be to early to be feeling sick?

Attachments

• IMG_2805.jpg
    IMG_2805.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_2797.jpg
    IMG_2797.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 31
I don't think I can see anything. Maybe wait a couple days and test again. Good luck!

I see a shadow of a line but can't tell if it has colour. I would test again in a couple of days x

I agree, I can't see anything but they're always much easier to see in person. Try again in a few days!

I don't think I can see anything sorry but good luck :flower:

Are these the clear and simple midstream? I keep getting faint lines on them too but im wondering if its a dodgy batch!

I need to know if anyone see something pleeeeaaaassseee

Attachments

• IMG_3314.jpg
    IMG_3314.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_3316.jpg
    IMG_3316.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_3315.jpg
    IMG_3315.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 24
Yeah they are clear and simple, I've used them a few times before and not had any hint of a second line, but im sure I seen a line this time! gonna try again in a couple days. Or maybe later if I can't wait �� You know that moment when your squinting at a hpt and holding it up to the light feeling like a crazy person but sure you can see something well that's where I was at last night haha

I don't think I can see anything, sorry. Good luck :flower:

Still not sure, but I think I can maybe see a hint of something on the more recent tests but I'm not sure, it could just be the shadow. Definitely keep testing!

Think i see something on the cb on the 3rd pic. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->