can I ovulate earlier than expected???

Hopefulmom2b

Reaction score
Hi guys i just want to hear some feedback, My cycle is always 30days, and my period for the month of March started on 9th so I'm expecting to ovulate on the 25th according to my ovulation calendar. BD on the 20th and nothing after that so i thought we missed my most fertile and ovulation day. But since the 27th I had some sore breast so here I am hoping that it could be sign that I'm pregnant and thinking I might ovulate earlier than what my calendar says. so BD at 20th works.

We are on NTNP/WTT very hard for the month of May hoping for a March baby, but If I am pregnant right now we will be very much happy too having a Dec baby. March is just ideal month for us but I want this baby so bad that I feel like I can't wait any longer and I want it to be now.

Do you guys think I probably ovulate earlier???? thanks

I know I did. I had a 37 day cycle so I was due to ovulate on CD23 I believe, instead I ovulated on CD15. So it's definitely possible.

I Ov'd on CD 9!!! So early - i almost don't believe it ...

With my son I ovulated the day AF ended and that was a 33 day cycle!

wow its so good to read this as i think i ov early this cycle to it should have been cd11 as it always has been but i tested on cd10 got a fairly dark line (not pos tho) then on cd11 it was almost non existant and been nothing since we bd on cd8 so i hope that did it

oh yeah! i love what I'm reading! thanks girls. crossed fingers that this would be it! wanna be a mommy so bad!!!!

I don't use opk or bbt just noticed that I have EWCM starts the 18th and very good amount on the 19th 1 week before my expected OV. But if im not sure if EWCM means OV or just entering the fertile stage, but what confused me is that im so dry on the 25th where my calendar says im supposed to be ovulating so that makes me think that I probably OV earlier. i will start to do bbt so i know for sure when i OV.

thanks for the feedback girls. I appreciate it. baby dust to all of us.:dust:

OMG :) there is ALWAYS a possibility...I had been freaking out when I first got my BFP bc I usually have a 28-32 days cycle, the 2 months before it had been 30 days so according to txt book ovulation I should have ovulated on August 27th however as AF started Aug11 & we bd'd on Aug22 which was cd11.....I am sure I ovulated early that month because come September of last year there I was....pregnant lol

SO GOOD LUCK TO YOU :)

OMG :) there is ALWAYS a possibility...I had been freaking out when I first got my BFP bc I usually have a 28-32 days cycle, the 2 months before it had been 30 days so according to txt book ovulation I should have ovulated on August 27th however as AF started Aug11 & we bd'd on Aug22 which was cd11.....I am sure I ovulated early that month because come September of last year there I was....pregnant lol

SO GOOD LUCK TO YOU :)

wow this is a good news, it gives me more hope. love it.:baby:

I read online that your follicular phase can vary from 7-30 days but your Luteal phase should always be 12-14 days. So, it is very possible to ov early. Good luck!!! Keep us posted!!!

I read online that your follicular phase can vary from 7-30 days but your Luteal phase should always be 12-14 days. So, it is very possible to ov early. Good luck!!! Keep us posted!!!

thanks lovingmom2 and all the girls who replied!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->