Can I play too? :)

My4kids

Reaction score
Morning ladies! I've been lurking for a few days and figured I should formally register and introduce myself. :blush:

My name is Nicki, I'm 37, and my hubby and I have 4 kids: Brady is 16.5, Ellie is 10.5, Michael is 8 and Andrew is 6.5. Andrew comes with a little something extra- he has Down syndrome. He is the light of my life and if there's a way to post pics here you'll probably be seeing a lot of him. :winkwink:

My Mirena IUD was removed in May (it's 5 yrs was up) and our insurance company wouldn't pay for a 2nd one. DH and I talked about it & decided that we'd go without any prevention and "whatever happens happens". The thought of another baby sure is appealing to me....but so is the thought of my upcoming "freedom" as our youngest will be in 1st grade this year (all day/every day). :winkwink:

Good Morning! :) I'm Shayna, you can call me S though (yea the username spells 'score' but it's a combo of my first and last name.. didn't think about that one lol) I'm new as well, and these boards are, though daunting with the lingo, very warm and welcoming!

Welcome!!! So glad you could join us!

Welcome to NTNP. Very exciting that you have decided to let nature take its course - what will be will be! In my experience it's hard not to get very focused on having a baby once you've made the decision to stop preventing, but you sound very relaxed about it all which has to be a good thing!

Hi and welcome
:) I am a mom to 6 and we are ntnp at the moment.
There is a way to post pictures, if you have a photo account, you can post the link and usually it will post the picture. Photobucket has accounts there, and if you select IMG you can add that link to your postiing and share pictures.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->