Can I say finally?

CurlySue

P.I's Mummy
Reaction score
After being off the pill since December 2005, I mean...can I say finally? Knocked up by a woman with a clamp and a man in a monkey hat, but...

https://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb162/lalazapa/Picture2-23.png

:bfp: :baby:

I feel qualified to say it, really.

I may or may not FINALLY be pregnant. Then again this may be a cruel joke being played on me. Tests have been positive since 10dpo. This test above is from 12dpo. If it sticks then I will be very, very happy.

Since being off the pill I have not had a sniff of a second line. Ever. I've had evaps but nothing more.

Definitely colour in that one, though...

So...after being off the pill for 3 and a half years, 2 of those trying like mad, 1 and a half of those just 'doing it like bunnies with no real aversion to pregnancy' it has happened! I think!

OMG you did it!!! you bloody did it AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *jumps up and down*

So happy for you I've been following your journey and couldn't wait to say Congratulations. xxx

Huge congratulations!!

Sending lots of sticky dust your way :dust: :dust: :dust:

xxx

Congrats to you and your OH! Have a happy and healthy nine months!

Congratulations! This is such amazing news for you. Seen your posts in LTTC and you deserve this so much. x

OMG! That is fantastic news! CONGRATULATIONS! :happydance: I hope you have a healthy and happy 9 months! Congrats again!

Congratulations - Had seen your posts and your wonderful sense of humour and really had my fingers crossed for you. You deserved it.

Hope you have a wonderful 9 months and am looking forward to more wry smiles from your posts.

XX

Yay...you've announced! I'm so happy for you! :happydance: xx

Thanks all. Still sh*tting myself, obviously, and scared I have done it too soon but I felt that a bit of PMA was needed and if I take this plunge it might make me feel more positive.

Am 13dpo anyway. I usually get my period on 15dpo. Probably should have waited until then before I 'announced' anything officially but my head is a bit of a mess and I wanted to just have something of a "there, I've said it" vibe going on.

<3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->