Can I say finally?

WOW ! Congratulations, that's really wonderful news x

Congratulations! What a long road its been for you and OH and now its FINALLY here! So happy you have finally gotten your 1st BFP! To a long, happy and healthy pregnancy! :)

OH MY GOD!!!!! I have spied on you for a long time! Holy crapola chick! MAJOR CONGRATS you really really deserve this.....:hugs::hugs:
Sticky:dust:Galore!!!

Many thanks all. I would go and say thanks to each and every person individually but I completely forgot I had made this post recently...

Still here, anyway. Still clinging on. Still hoping for the best. Scan a week tomorrow and fingers crossed, there will be a heartbeat.

I still don't believe there's anything in there...I still think this is some huge, grand trick being played on me. I've gone from the worry of being able to conceive or not to the worry of being able to make it stick. God knows how many months, weeks, days, years, hours, seconds in the making, and I am just so scared it won't last.

Still can't quite get my head around it all...

Im sure you are in complete shock! I would be too if I had gone through everything that you had gone through. But just think positive...and everything will go the way it should. You will have a happy and healthy 9 months (really its 10 months!:haha:) You so deserve this. Its been a long hall. Keep us posted on how your appt goes. Good Luck! :thumbup:

Congratulations and good luck for your scan :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->