Can i see your 4D scan pics

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by 30thMarch2010, Dec 24, 2009.

1. 30thMarch2010

30thMarch2010 Connor born 4/4/2010

i went to get mine done on tuesday but have to go back 14th Jan as baby was being shy and hiding its face, got some good clips and pics but couldnt get a pic face on.

just wondered what everyone elses 4D pics looked like and see if mine is that bad i think its a good pic just not face on, hopefully next time i go he wont be as shy!

Attached Files:

2. blondeNklutzi

blondeNklutzi Mika's Mommy and TTC

Ooh I think it is a wonderful and very clear pic!

I don't have any to post though because my u/s got pushed back to Jan. 2. :hissy:

3. Ash_P

Ash_P Due Feb with 1st

<--------------------

Theres mine as my wee display pic. I was really pleased with mine. I got mine done at 32 weeks and girl was abit worried as bubs is so big that they wouldnt get a clear pic. But Im glad I waited abit longer as I got to see everything so much clearer.
    My placenta is pushed against LO`s face so I only got to see half of the face. But wouldnt of mattered if I waited or went back as its 2/5 engaged so I doubt that it would of made any difference.

Ur pic is lovely. Really nice shot of the side view and very clear.

Have a lovely xmas x

4. Mitsuko

Mitsuko Are we there yet?

You can see one of mine in my siggy. I think it's pretty rare you have the "perfect" 4D scan pic as bubbas are often shy or the pictures isn't that clear because of arm/foot/cord.4

Yours is really clear, you can say it shows bub's "Greek profile"! :)

5. ellie27

ellie27 Well-Known Member

Heres our little one on the left at 28wks! Isnt she lovely!:happydance:

6. Jacey

Jacey Well-Known Member

There is a link in my siggy to my scan pics, I was 29wk 5 days when i had them done last week x