can i still get a bfp

babybagushski

Reaction score
Ok so my bf and i have been TTC for 4months now and im starting to lose hope. My previous relationship wih my ex husband we had 3 girls and i wasnt TTC at all. Im nowin a great relationship w a great man and after 2 years we want to add to our crazy lil family. I took HPT at 8 9 10 and today 11 dpo all FMU but all BFNs. I knew with my 3 previous pregnancies i found out early about 3 or 4 days before AF so now im feeling like AF is goin to show yet again. Just bc i found out earlier on my prev preg does that mean i would have had a BFP by now or is there still hope?

There is still hope. What brand of HPT are you using? With my oldest, I went to the dr because I had just generally been feeling unwell. They did a urine and blood test and both came back negative. I went to see an OB/GYN 3 days later and they did a urine test and it was a blaring BFP. With my M/C last year I knew I was pregnant. I went to Walmart like a crazy woman and bought like 5 different boxes of different HPTs. I took one at like 5pm at it was BFN (not even a squinter) then to my surprise at 9pm it was a BFP.

Don't give up hope!!!! FXed for you! Lots of Baby Dust! :)

There is still hope. What brand of HPT are you using? With my oldest, I went to the dr because I had just generally b They did a urine and blood test and both came back negative. I went to see an OB/GYN 3 days later and they did a urine test and it was a blaring BFP. With my M/C last year I knew I was pregnant. I went to Walmart like a crazy woman and bought like 5 different boxes of different HPTs. I took one at like 5pm at it was BFN (not even a squinter) then to my surprise at 9pm it was a BFP.

Don't give up hope!!!! FXed for you! Lots of Baby Dust! :)

im using dollar tree brand (which says is 25miu) and frer 6 days sooner. Im goin out every day buy one like a crazy women too lol. The one i took this am was a dollar tree brand at 11dpo AF due on the 19th. Im trying so hard not to give up hope, thank u so much

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->